NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Brandon Roy having knee issues.

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...on_roys_k.html

This.................. sucks. I'm convinced we will never see the team fully healthy, and thus never see what they are actually capable of. We have never seen the RAMBO line up on the court in a real game before. Just as it appeared we were getting close to seeing it with the return of Oden, Roy is having problems. Maybe we will see it, but will they all be fully healthy?

............ I'm bummed.

Default Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...on_roys_k.html

This.................. sucks. I'm convinced we will never see the team fully healthy, and thus never see what they are actually capable of. We have never seen the RAMBO line up on the court in a real game before. Just as it appeared we were getting close to seeing it with the return of Oden, Roy is having problems. Maybe we will see it, but will they all be fully healthy?

............ I'm bummed.
    This thing is killing me, we are so fujcin unlucky how can this be possible?
    It's always "something" that bother us, something that makes us don't believe we can beat anyone.
    I read a lot of posts talking about "karma" and i just laughed at that, now i'm start to believe in that sh!t .. really.

Good college starter

B-Roy is going to have knee issues for the rest of his career.

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...rgery_for.html

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

UGHHHHHHAH. Man it really does suck, but roy is a smart player I think he could still adjust his game, but we'll probably never see the team people were talking about a few years ago when they said we could be a contender.. but who knows!

oh yeah was there any updates on his knee he left like during the 3rd quarter and never came back.

He said in a interview that he's feeling ok, he just need to adjust the tempo of the game .. you know, he's going to play the first 7 minutes (which doesn't work well for him now) and then come back in the middle of the 2nd quarter ... that's where is going to start to make his shoots, cause he'll feel confortable.

Saw a basketball once

This really worries me as well. I'm wondering how long of a career Brandon will have? Bone on bone is not a good thing for a basketball player.

This sucks because I think he would be (and still may be) a hall of famer if these injuries don't cut his career short.

It's not a very very bad injury. This bad knees will just boring him a few days per season, not all his entire career. Although he has to be carefull with his lifting and condiitioning if he don't want to agravatte the injury.

Such a grim season. 6 game losing streak, and many are against pretty bad teams.

Also, I think it is time to let McMillan go. Sounds like he lost his players' attention and are not motivated, and that is suppose to be his expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Such a grim season. 6 game losing streak, and many are against pretty bad teams.

Also, I think it is time to let McMillan go. Sounds like he lost his players' attention and are not motivated, and that is suppose to be his expertise.
    So true, so true,

I wish Monty didn't leave. I always thought he was going to take over for Nate...sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
    I wish Monty didn't leave. I always thought he was going to take over for Nate...sucks...
    I seriously hope we can have a new coach until the All Star break,

Good college starter

The Blazers are trying to make B-Roy retire. B-Roy is going to take Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy to try to restore his knees.

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/ore...s_brandon.html

Learning to shoot layups Mike Rice's Avatar

It's okay fellow Portland fans. Brandon Roy is the greatest player that we have ever seen, even when he is not at 100% he is still the best player in the league.

Combine that with the fantastic fans and other Blazer players, we will contend for a championship that the MAVERICKS (HAHA!) hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rice
    It's okay fellow Portland fans. Brandon Roy is the greatest player that we have ever seen, even when he is not at 100% he is still the best player in the league.

Combine that with the fantastic fans and other Blazer players, we will contend for a championship that the MAVERICKS (HAHA!) hold.
    I love your Mike Rice persona.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar