Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

Default Re: Wolves "best Coaching Job In Years"

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    thats why we draft Hield or Murray at 5 if we dont move up in the lottery. Hell, sign some shooters.

We dont have Curry or Thompson. Nobody even close. Walton isnt going to instill some powerful wisdom on Shabazz, Ricky, Towns or Lavine to hit more 3's.

I think Lavine has potential to be one of the better shooters from outside, his shot selection is terrible though.

The Warriors' off ball movement is the most overlooked aspect of their strategy, and I believe that implementing a version of that offense would be beneficial even without the shooting when you consider the athleticism of the team as a whole.

Wiggins cutting to the basket should be a bread and butter play, not a once every handful of games thing.

I guess I'll remain optimistic no matter who they sign but believe I'll be in every thread trashing him if things don't work out lol

Default Re: Wolves "best Coaching Job In Years"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Thibs will destroy the legs of Lavine, Wiggins, Rubio and Towns, just like he destroyed Rose and Noah. Thibs is the coach you hire when you want to kill your players' careers.
    Rose and Noah were just injury prone...