Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Kobes career could have been even more legendary if it wasnt for Stern

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    As a LeBron fan such as yourself, isn't going to the Finals and losing an accomplishment?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Kobes career could have been even more legendary if it wasnt for Stern

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    As a LeBron fan such as yourself, isn't going to the Finals and losing an accomplishment?

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    I respect Kobe as a player, but I don't know man.. I would think Kobe and another elite PG may not be as successful as people would envision them to be.
    Yeah I wonder stylewise how that would have worked. Same thing with MJ and Lebron. Granted, Jordan was better off the ball than Kobe, who was better of the ball than Lebron, but stylewise they ideally did best with guys at the 1 spot who could shoot but weren't terrific playmakers. Kobe, Jordan, and Lebron were the playmakers.

Decent playground baller

CP3 can't get past the second round with one of the best front courts the league has seen in some time. A CP3 with old man Kobe is far from guaranteed greatness, especially with a depleted front court, just like Kobe with Dwight was a failure despite the assumed greatness when he was acquired.