Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Fair enough. Was the crowd quiet as hell with 1.0 second left?
    hell yea lol. Can u believe some people was leaving? Freak bandwagons who have no faith missed the greatest shot in our history.

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    hell yea lol. Can u believe some people was leaving? Freak bandwagons who have no faith missed the greatest shot in our history.
    People were actually leaving? Wow, it's fans like that that don't deserve to go to games. Then again, those are probably the same people who don't even know the Cavaliers starting five other than LeBron.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    People were actually leaving? Wow, it's fans like that that don't deserve to go to games. Then again, those are probably the same people who don't even know the Cavaliers starting five other than LeBron.
    yea I was looking like wtf? I bet they was in the elevator and heard the place erupt and was like nooo. Ha ha punks. Atleast 300 people started moving from when I was looking. I was thinking ummm we have lebron so why would u leave? U right they don't deserve to even witness (no pun intended) nba games

College star

Default Re: The Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    This should've ended the thread. Best in the final 5 minutes of close games the last 2 seasons, most GWs in the regular season and now most GWs in the playoffs too. His conversion rate on GW shots in the postseason is an unreal 5-9. Yep, not clutch.

And if Cleveland wins series, this is easily one of the 5 biggest shots in league history. Down 2, season on the line, 1 second left, and he wins it with a very well contested 3 from 3 feet behind the line. A shot doesn't get bigger and more clutch than that.
    I don't know where the myth that Lebron isn't clutch comes from. I guess the people that think Lberon isn't clutch are only talking about buzzer beaters. There is a reason the Cavs were/have been I think tops in close games over the past few seasons. Did anyone see his crunch time production on 82games? Noone comes close to producing what he produces..

http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM

The thing about buzzer beaters is that you have to have the right amount of clock time and game score situation for the buzzer beating oppurtunity to even take place.
    Last edited by Diesel J; 05-23-2009 at 06:00 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: The Shot

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    omg, ok i know its just a game and i know im just a fan (not actually playing) but i think i really hate this LeBron guy.... like i want him to lose at everything for the rest of his life... everything

Looks like Lebron just gained some more haters, by making that unbelivable shot, to win game 2.

This was one of the best shots, in play-offs history.. period

If the Cavs win this series, that shot will probably rank like top 20 or probably top 10 game winning shots. Based on what it meant... Cavs going to the finals.. and if they win the finals.. that shot becomes top 5.

I bet even Micheal Jordan was like, "Damn, kid. Nice shot."

That was the shot heard around the world.
    Last edited by Foster5k; 05-23-2009 at 06:28 AM.

I rule the local playground GMW's Avatar

That was a great shot, props to Lebron. Gonna be a great series.

Local High School Star

I'm happy for the Cav fans at the game. That was an amazing shot.

10 more years of LeBron domination. We're lucky

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    we are going to see this shot in highlight reels for the next 30 years.

Hedo went from hero to Crag Ehlo in one second.

DAYUM!
    lol................. TRUE

The funny thing is that if Bron hadn't made that 3, he'd have had just 4 points in the 4th qtr. The haters would have been out in FORCE

Also, how do the Magic not pressure the inbounds pass with ONE second left?

Great shot by Bron though. I'm a witness

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron is the best player in the league. That shot was incredible.
    LOL with 1.0 sec left you were probably crept up in a corner scared like a little chump...he's not the best player in the league. He shot that ball hoping it was going in. Kobe or Melo would of shot that ball believing it will go in.

Oh well. So much for suspense.

DVR'd last half of game to watch this morning and quickly stumbled across this forum Then I see this first headline on the posts. Woops....oh well......

I'll watch it anyway.

BTW, it will become a legendary shot ONLY if Cavaliers win this series...not necessarily the title.
    Last edited by bagelred; 05-23-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    BTW, it will become a legendary shot ONLY if Cavaliers win this series...not necessarily the title.
    I feel like this series needs to go to 7 games, the Cavs need to win it AND they need to win the title for it to become legendary. Who will care a few years from now about a gamewinner in the Conference finals if it didn't turn out to be absolutely decisive (7 games) and/or if it wasn't for the eventual champs (Cleveland winning it)?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by GMW
    I feel like this series needs to go to 7 games, the Cavs need to win it AND they need to win the title for it to become legendary. Who will care a few years from now about a gamewinner in the Conference finals if it didn't turn out to be absolutely decisive (7 games) and/or if it wasn't for the eventual champs (Cleveland winning it)?
    No.. They just need to win the series.. then it's legendary. I don't think going to 7 games will decrease the meaning of the shot, if they win the series..

however.. going to 7 games .. might make it more legendary, if of course they win the 7th game..

What if... Lebron hits a game winner in game 7...

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    No.. They just need to win the series.. then it's legendary. I don't think going to 7 games will decrease the meaning of the shot, if they win the series..

however.. going to 7 games .. might make it more legendary, if of course they win the 7th game..

What if... Lebron hits a game winner in game 7...
    I was saying the shot would be better if this series went to 7 games because then it would be more crucial. Sure, if the Cavs go on to win this in 5 (not gonna happen) the shot would still be huge, but not quite as good.

High School Starter

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal
    Couple of things.

The Horry 3 was game 4 of the 2002 WCF.

Fisher's .04 was vs. the Spurs and LA lost that series.
    LA won that Spurs series and made it to the finals.