College superstar

Default Game 6 Prediction: Splash Brothers Seal It

It hasn't happened since the Memphis series.

One of them has always been off, usually Klay. Klay's shown that he's been nervous throughout the Finals and only had one real good game, Game 2, the one time the Warriors were up in the series. He also choked that game away by committing a dumb foul when he had 4 fouls already in the 3rd.

Curry knows how important this game is. He's their most consistent scorer and he's definitely more on than off.

It's going to be raining 3's today and the Cavs are going to be blown out.

Default Re: Game 6 Prediction: Splash Brothers Seal It

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    It hasn't happened since the Memphis series.

One of them has always been off, usually Klay. Klay's shown that he's been nervous throughout the Finals and only had one real good game, Game 2, the one time the Warriors were up in the series. He also choked that game away by committing a dumb foul when he had 4 fouls already in the 3rd.

Curry knows how important this game is. He's their most consistent scorer and he's definitely more on than off.

It's going to be raining 3's today and the Cavs are going to be blown out.
    I can see it. Sort of like when Dallas swept the Lakers in '11... the closeout game was just THREE after THREE after THREE after THREE... you might be right sir.

Banned

While Klay had 34 points in GAme 2(loss), he didn't shoot well from downtown.

I think he's due for a great 3-point outing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    While Klay had 34 points in GAme 2(loss), he didn't shoot well from downtown.

I think he's due for a great 3-point outing tonight.

can also be said about the Cavs...who decides to shwo up is the question

i do agree that GSW locks it tonight...Lebron will have a good to great game, but the Warriors are just too much for the out-manned Cavs. we knew it going in, surprising it's went this far tbh

Decent playground baller

How have Klays numbers been since he got concussed? Maybe some lingering effects?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Parps
    How have Klays numbers been since he got concussed? Maybe some lingering effects?
    No I don't think that's it. If you watch his body language in the Game 1, he was hitting bricks and airballing. When he hit his first 3, he breathed a visible sigh of relief. Same when he hit his first FT.

He's been pretty damn nervous.