Default Doctor pulls kitchen knife from man's eye socket while he's awake: (Probably NSFW)

I don't have the ability to watch this, I just can't. But browsing liveleak I noticed that's a hell of a headline. Watch if you dare

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1448237498

Default Re: Doctor pulls kitchen knife from man's eye socket while he's awake: (Probably NSFW)

"is presumed the guy is heavily sedated"

Good for him

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Doctor pulls kitchen knife from man's eye socket while he's awake: (Probably NSFW)

God damn, the tension just builds in that video. Once it finally came out, I screamed a bit out of surprise that it finally came out even though nothing bad came afterwards.

And why would the doctors let him stand afterwards? In the US, you can't even walk out of a hospital in many situations due to liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Town's Town
    God damn, the tension just builds in that video. Once it finally came out, I screamed a bit out of surprise that it finally came out even though nothing bad came afterwards.

And why would the doctors let him stand afterwards? In the US, you can't even walk out of a hospital in many situations due to liability.
    Yeah I'm definitely not watching it then. Anyone who can sit through it should be in some sort of medical field for being able to tolerate such a thing. I just can't the title of the video alone turns me off.

Anyone else want to give it a look?

Yah.. I'll pass

Is not as bad as the title makes it sound

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Is not as bad as the title makes it sound
    How could it not be as bad?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    How could it not be as bad?
    Well there's no eyeball, no blood splatter and they cover the eye socket at soon as it comes out

Just tension

and then the dumbass doctor puts the knife by the guys legs so he can cut himself again........... what kind of shitty hospital is this

That shit was lodged in there like the sword in the stone.

I won't watch it, but why the **** was he awake..

One of the comments on that video:

"best part is, getting the knife stuck in his eye probably saved his life cuz if attacker had been able to pull it out again they would have kept sticking him with it. that's eye-ronic"

"That was hard to watch...especially for him"