Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Muslims FINALLY Speak Out Against ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Were you out there today?

What was this all about? Honestly I don't really pay attention to stuff like this since there's always some kind of religious celebration/parade/etc going on around here. Just a part of life in Flushing.
    Yeah I was there It's about Imam Hussein, the grandson of the Holy Prophet. He stood up against tyrants a long time back against Yazid. The Tragedy of Karbala.

Also, before NickYoung spreads more lies, the poster says 'Those who support Daish/ISIS Taliban terrorism are traitors of peace.' Taliban is written there for the sake of ignorant ppl But make no mistake, we are against all terrorism.

No Muslim is pro Taliban or Isis or Daesh. At least no one I know. And anyone who is? They need to re-evaluate their existence.

Implying there is a Christian terrorist organization remotely similar to Isis. **** off

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Yeah I was there It's about Imam Hussein, the grandson of the Holy Prophet. He stood up against tyrants a long time back against Yazid. The Tragedy of Karbala.
    Oh, OK that makes sense now then. I remember vaguely my cousin talking about the whole Ali vs Yazid thing when I was a kid (He converted to Islam from Jehovah's Witness).

The whole time I kept thinking 'Who the hell is this Imam Hussein they're yelling about?'

Thought he was locked up somewhere and this was a rally to set him free.

Implying there is a Christian terrorist organization remotely similar to Isis. **** off
    You need to read through my Al Craqa thread bro. Right Wing extremist militias are America's biggest terrorist threat by a country mile.

McVeigh, Roof, and most recently Dear.

How many ISIS terrorist attacks have occurred on the American homeland the past 5 years?

Now run off how many Al Craqa attacks have gone down in the same period.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 11-29-2015 at 07:04 PM.

Banned

You need to read through my Al Craqa thread bro. Right Wing extremist militias are America's biggest terrorist threat by a country mile.

How many ISIS terrorist attacks have occurred on the American homeland the past 5 years?

Pretty sure that Muslim terrorists that do things like hijack planes, blow up skyscrapers, and lay siege to Paris are a bigger threat to America.

Oh, OK that makes sense now then. I remember vaguely my cousin talking about the whole Ali vs Yazid thing when I was a kid (He converted to Islam from Jehovah's Witness).

The whole time I kept thinking 'Who the hell is this Imam Hussein they're yelling about?'

Thought he was locked up somewhere and this was a rally to set him free.

What did these attackers have to do with Christianity again? Also, how much more white people are there in the U.S compared to Muslims? Your understanding of statistics is garbage

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Pretty sure that Muslim terrorists that do things like hijack planes, blow up skyscrapers, and lay siege to Paris are a bigger threat to America.
    You say this a few days after Robert Lewis Dear executed another in a long line of terrorist attacks on planned parenthood alone.

Again, when was the last time ISIS pulled off a hijacking, blowing up anything, or laying siege to our cities? Even if they pulled off one of those things in spectacular fashion... they'd just be tied with Timothy McVeigh on his own.

We're like maybe 5th on ISIS' to do list behind the Shi'a Muslims, Assad, Yazidi/Turks, and now Putin's dumbass.

What did these attackers have to do with Christianity again? Also, how much more white people are there in the U.S compared to Muslims? Your understanding of statistics is garbage
    You poor ignorant fool. Look up Christian terrorists (AKA like the one from Friday) and their attacks on Planned Parenthood.

Timothy McVeigh's terror campaign was in response to what happened to the Seventh Day Adventists/Branch Davidians.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 11-29-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Did Jesus ever preach or do anything that could even be construed as violent?

You say this a few days after Robert Lewis Dear executed another in a long line of terrorist attacks on planned parenthood alone.

Again, when was the last time ISIS pulled off a hijacking, blowing up anything, or laying siege to our cities? Even if they pulled off one of those things in spectacular fashion... they'd just be tied with Timothy McVeigh on his own.

We're like maybe 5th on ISIS' to do list behind the Shi'a Muslims, Assad, Yazidi/Turks, and now Putin's dumbass.

You poor ignorant fool. Look up Christian terrorists (AKA like the one from Friday) and their attacks on Planned Parenthood.

Timothy McVeigh's terror campaign was in response to what happened to the Seventh Day Adventists/Branch Davidians.
    Unlike Islam "religion of peace", Christianity actually is peaceful. It doesn't get more peaceful than Jesus. Islamic terrorists would be supported by Muhammed
    Last edited by LikeABosh; 11-29-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    “[COLOR="Red"]Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword[/COLOR]. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household."

-Jesus (Matthew 10: 34-36)

Unlike Islam "religion of peace", Christianity actually is peaceful. It doesn't get more peaceful than Jesus. Islamic terrorists would be supported by Muhammed
    Jesus got locked up because he caused a violent ruckus at the temple...
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 11-29-2015 at 07:33 PM.

He caused a ruckus at a temple, wow. How many heads we're chopped off in the name of Allah while you made typed that comment? The amount of Muslim terrorists and violence dwarfs the Christian terrorism and violence, period.

[QUOTE=DonDadda59][B]

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    As far as i know there no word such jihad/holy war in the bible
    Jesus flipped over a table at a temple though, same thing

Banned

He caused a ruckus at a temple, wow. How many heads we're chopped off in the name of Allah while you made typed that comment? The amount of Muslim terrorists and violence dwarfs the Christian terrorism and violence, period.
    Are we talking right now or Historically?

As far as i know there no word such jihad/holy war in the bible
    Is the word 'Armageddon' ever explicitly used in the Bible? '

Jesus flipped over a table at a temple though, same thing
    Wait For it...

11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Revelations 19:11-16

He's cooking up some ass whoopings, just saving it for the rapture.

Banned

Jesus never did, atleast according to what's written in the New Testament, as well as the Gospels that didn't make the final cut.

Banned

Are we talking right now or Historically?

Is the word 'Armageddon' ever explicitly used in the Bible? '

Wait For it...

11 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Revelations 19:11-16

He's cooking up some ass whoopings, just saving it for the rapture.
    You realize that the Book of Revelations is nothing but bizarro symbolic metaphors of things that never actually happened, right? I think whoever wrote it was tripping on peyote.

Jesus himself is never recorded as preaching anything that can be interpreted as encouraging violence.

Unlike Mohammad, who personally ordered the death of hundreds and the extermination of an entire tribe. And who also lead a military campaign forcing people to convert to Islam or die.