Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Why are LBJ fans so insecure around MJ fans?

This is the biggest meltdown in the history of the intranet.

bran fans try to avoid reality, at 2/6 maybe I would too

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    This is the biggest meltdown in the history of the intranet.
    Of course bran stans are melting down whenever I post. Just when their guy is about to make top 10 all time, Curry emerges and threatens to knock him right back off it. Forget about the insecurity when an MJ fan is present, it's a whole new level of meltdown for a bron stan when Curry's name is even mentioned.

NBA lottery pick

Why do people like you want to turn MJ fans into people who attack him just to shut you up? Seriously....shut up already.

and 3ball is mentally challenged. There's nothing objective about him....

Quote Originally Posted by dhsilv
    Why do people like you want to turn MJ fans into people who attack him just to shut you up? Seriously....shut up already.

and 3ball is mentally challenged. There's nothing objective about him....
    Why do people like you want to not come to the realization that LBJ fans are insecure around MJ fans?

One man is GOAT, the other hasn't cracked the top 10 yet.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Why do people like you want to not come to the realization that LBJ fans are insecure around MJ fans?

One man is GOAT, the other hasn't cracked the top 10 yet.
    If the posts here weren't clear childish trolling, one might be able to draw those kinds of conclusions, but virtually nobody makes serious posts claiming MJ is not the GOAT, yet there are a half dozen posts on the first page defending something that isn't open to debate.

Why in the hell are you guys in the middle of the season posting multiple threads about MJ's teammates? I like MJ as much as anyone, but there's no need to make posts about him this constantly. Unless someone has actual NEW and interesting information that requires someone to be compared to MJ it's just spam. And worse it gives MJ a bad name and sours him to those who are reading this board.

Quote Originally Posted by dhsilv
    If the posts here weren't clear childish trolling, one might be able to draw those kinds of conclusions, but virtually nobody makes serious posts claiming MJ is not the GOAT, yet there are a half dozen posts on the first page defending something that isn't open to debate.

Why in the hell are you guys in the middle of the season posting multiple threads about MJ's teammates? I like MJ as much as anyone, but there's no need to make posts about him this constantly. Unless someone has actual NEW and interesting information that requires someone to be compared to MJ it's just spam. And worse it gives MJ a bad name and sours him to those who are reading this board.
    Why are my posts about MJ from OCT being bumped? Because there isn't enough MJ talk going on right now apparently.

It's no common occurrence that posters like 3ball, DonDadda, Sportsjames23, and myself are all very objective when it comes to MJ, citing specific examples as to why he is GOAT. Life as a fan of MJ and growing up in MJ era is superior in every way imaginable to living life as a current fan of Lebron. Ask any fan that lived during MJ era and there is your proof. I'm just so thankful that I got to witness true greatness and that I am a product of a superior era of basketball. Others are not so fortunate, but they try to make ends meet as best as they can.

Now compare these mature, well thought out posts and responses by MJ stans on ISH to your typical bran stan on ISH.

There really is no comparison. EVERY SINGLE TIME the bran stan is made an example out of, and they run away until the next day once things cool off hoping that they can sneak in a MJ diss without no one taking notice.

The most recent is "Lebron hit game ending 3's in playoffs and MJ didn't" which was easily dismissed by pointing out that MJ's overall FINALS winners had a much greater impact than Lebron hitting a 3 pointer in a PLAYOFF game.

Kids these days....

But can you really blame them when all they have are role models like LeBron James, a guy who just simply doesn't measure up as a winner and is now regarded as a cancerous loser?

One little kid in my neighborhood is a very proud young fella. He goes around saying:

"My mom is fvcking a guy that grew up watching Jordan play live" as he holds his chin up high for the world to take notice, pausing only to rub off some debris from time to time off his fresh pair of MJ's.
    You're not a Jordan fan though. You're a Kobe stan that defends him at every turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    bran fans try to avoid reality, at 2/6 maybe I would too
    Better than 1/20. 1 mvp in 20 seasons of basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You're not a Jordan fan though. You're a Kobe stan that defends him at every turn.
    Wrong. I like Kobe but Kobe copied MJ as he should since MJ is GOAT.

NBA lottery pick

Why are my posts about MJ from OCT being bumped? Because there isn't enough MJ talk going on right now apparently.
    Because people can't help but fight with idiots when they most absurd stuff, aka 3ball trolls well.

bron stans are much like the man himself - going through life taking shortcuts and handouts and still losing.

This is a pathetic thread seeing as op and the cohorts he mentions have some of the most obvious showings of Insecurity on the board. Who constantly starts the most lebron threads direct or indirectly? Case closed.

NBA Superstar

A product of superior basketball? Did you play against these guys?!

Just because you were around and had a TV when MJ was doing his thing doesn't make you a product of anything regarding that, unless you consider being a fvcking knob to be said product

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    A product of superior basketball? Did you play against these guys?!

Just because you were around and had a TV when MJ was doing his thing doesn't make you a product of anything regarding that, unless you consider being a fvcking knob to be said product
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

You are a product of Lebron James ball and you embarrass yourself every time you even question the judgement of someone that watched MJ play live.