Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    Lmao. Like I said in the game thread, me and you don't usually agree about Westbrook but I gained a lot of respect for him when he came back early from his injury, and said he owes it to his teammates.

Nice objective post from you. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done and continues to do for this franchise.

Default Re: What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

Who doesn't have Budadiiii on ignore? I'm perplexed. I thought everyone was ignoring his ignorant, trolling, waste of time ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Who doesn't have Budadiiii on ignore? I'm perplexed. I thought everyone was ignoring his ignorant, trolling, waste of time ass.
    Obviously not you since you continue to post in my threads and mention my name.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Nice objective post from you. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done and continues to do for this franchise.
    Thanks, he made some bad decisions at the end of the game but he was definitely scary, he was back to his quick form (probably will get even quicker as the season goes on), getting steals, making high energy plays, and making great passes. If he continues to play like this, a lot of the matchups will be much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    Thanks, he made some bad decisions at the end of the game but he was definitely scary, he was back to his quick form (probably will get even quicker as the season goes on), getting steals, making high energy plays, and making great passes. If he continues to play like this, a lot of the matchups will be much more interesting.
    When his shot is falling... his impact is incredible. He has shot like shit this season and seems not quite up to speed. Making boneheaded plays as you alluded to.

I don't worry about WB getting his shit together because you know he's always working and practicing hard. Just a matter of time for someone like him.

Playoff hoops gonna be fun this year my dude.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Fox's Avatar

Lol @ Westbrick

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Lol @ Westbrick
    7-18 is actually a good night for him this season.

Bringing that FG% up slowly but surely

I was slightly impressed with CP's defense against WB. He did a decent job staying in front of him which is damn near impossible, fighting over screens, causing turnovers, and he didn't let WB bully him.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

When his shot is falling... his impact is incredible. He has shot like shit this season and seems not quite up to speed. Making boneheaded plays as you alluded to.

I don't worry about WB getting his shit together because you know he's always working and practicing hard. Just a matter of time for someone like him.

Playoff hoops gonna be fun this year my dude.
    I'm glad we had a legit conversation. I'll keep my eye on WB, hopefully he does improve like you said, I'll be rooting for him. The Clippers vs OKC matchup will be even more fun that way. Can't wait!

You're definitely right, the playoffs are going to be awesome man.

I own your soul.
    you dont even own your own soul.