Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: Pistons offseason changes

Yep it is a good read ^^

However I disagree with Porzingas over Okafor. Okafor is essentially 20/8 with 2 blocks... When was the last time a rookie put up that combination?

And not sure why Winslow is seen in the tier above Stanley at this point in time.... Surely he hasn't done THAT much to separate himself....

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    Yep it is a good read ^^

However I disagree with Porzingas over Okafor. Okafor is essentially 20/8 with 2 blocks... When was the last time a rookie put up that combination?

And not sure why Winslow is seen in the tier above Stanley at this point in time.... Surely he hasn't done THAT much to separate himself....
    They did say it wasn't just based on current production. I've actually been seeing a ton about Winslow and how happy Miami is with him. I haven't seen much about Stanley though. I'm not sure why that is. Okafur will end the season over Porzingas. I think they just based it on that last game he had.

Stanley and Winslow - both super promising prospects,

Stanley has really impressed me with his physicallness and even his ability / willingness to post up his defender and overpower them - has some nice up and under moves.

Winslow has impressed me with his quickness and finishing ability - DD24 you were 100% right all along claiming he had no business as an SF in the NBA -

NBA lottery pick

I just saw that Dajuan Summers was the D-League player of the week. He's tearing it up there. I remember with the Pistons he had some great summer leagues and preseason games. We all thought he had a chance. He has the size and it seems like he has the skills to be in the league. He dominates everywhere except when he gets a real chance in the NBA. I find it odd someone can put up 25 and 10 in the D-League but can't get it done at the next level.

Yeah I hear ya ^ Maybe just that tiny bit slow in the NBA which can make a world of difference, and his deep shot just a tiny bit inconsistent to be a deep threat at NBA level.

Seemed like a good dude, and seems hungry - will not surprise me to see him back in the league as a journeyman at some stage