Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default I'm so glad we have Jimmy Butler. If Rose goes down for good.

Unlike other seasons, I'm really not worried if Rose goes down with another season ending injury. I don't want it to happen. But I'm saying, I'm not as worried. Jimmy Butler is turning into the real Bulls star right now. If Rose goes down with another season ending/career ending injury and the Bulls are finally forced to rebuild without Rose, they're in great shape. Draft or trade for a decent point guard and they've still got Butler, Noah, Mirotic, McDermott, Taj and Gasol.

Make a trade with the Suns for Bledsoe or something like that. Of course, I want Rose healthy. I want to like the guy. I really do. He's just giving me nothing to like about him right now. But I would love to see him healthy, love to see the Bulls keep Butler and the roster they have and compete for a championship.

If Rose gets healthy, this team is so scary good. They're built to win right now and with the rookies like McDermott and Mirotic on the team, they're built to compete and win for many seasons to come. When Gasol really slows down and moves to the bench and Mirotic and McDermott reach their potential and Butler reaches his prime this team is going to be so scary.

C: Noah
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: McDermott
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

6th man: Taj
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 11-26-2014 at 02:03 PM.