Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Welcome to the "Misinformation Era". Where 'reliable' news sources get their information from 'tweets'.

I actually stopped watching CNN the day they started reporting 'facts' from random Twitter accounts.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    The integrity of the game and athletic competition is compromised for one. Sports are about competition on equal footing, with respect for the opponent, and with respect for the rules of the game.
    brah every1 fkin cheats@

Quote Originally Posted by NLZ
    The guy above me just said "best product"

You're a fan of the business aspect of sports I think, not the game itself.
    Yes I am. If someone taking PEDs leads to better basketball, then im fine with it.

Won't judge based on a random tweet but people here who say doping is OK are true morons. And no not everyone dopes, it's a weak argument.

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

Well he probably is and so is everybody else and i for one don't give a shit.

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    The integrity of the game and athletic competition is compromised for one. Sports are about competition on equal footing, with respect for the opponent, and with respect for the rules of the game.
    Explain to me the difference between creatine use and steroid use? They're quite simply the same thing, yet one is legal and the other is illegal

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zabuza666
    Explain to me the difference between creatine use and steroid use? They're quite simply the same thing, yet one is legal and the other is illegal
    Stop posting please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienceslav
    Stop posting please.
    Quality counter argument

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

lol creatine. im all for ped use for top athletes but youre comparing creatine to steroids? i take creatine. it just gives you some strength.

Quote Originally Posted by dgaras
    lol creatine. im all for ped use for top athletes but youre comparing creatine to steroids? i take creatine. it just gives you some strength.
    And that's all anabolic steroids give you, they just give more. It's still the same principle

I am your soldier!

And that's all anabolic steroids give you, they just give more. It's still the same principle
    So does eating a steak. If you can't see this difference it's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    So does eating a steak. If you can't see this difference it's on you.
    A steak is food, both anabolic steroids and creatine are artificially created supplements; so there's clearly a big difference. I'm still waiting for someone to make the case that steroids and creatine should be treated differently; yet all I've gotten are dismissive comments with zero substance.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Won't judge based on a random tweet but people here who say doping is OK are true morons. And no not everyone dopes, it's a weak argument.
    Uhh, why is doping so bad? If it leads to better basketball then why would anyone be against it? The "integrity" of the game is a useless argument.

NBA Fan

If any of this was true it probably would've been on ESPN and other major news sources by now.