Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Why isn't Dwight interested in the Bulls?

Look at the line of rose haters fill this thread. Always happens. It's funny. You know Rose is special when he has haters in his 3rd season.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    Basically, Dwight does not want to be a #2 player. The reason he wants to go to the Lakers is because he knows Kobe will retire soon and he will be the king of LA. And everyone knows Rose isnt a ***** like DWade where he would let some other player(LeBron) come on his team and take over.
    Dwight would be the #1 guy on the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Noah for Iggy?
    Done deal. Where do you want me to drop Iggy off?

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    You didnt even address the SG situations. Clearly you didnt forget. Afterall you attempted to attack me when I asked why didnt Chicago go after Marshon Brooks or even add a talented scorer in Jordan Hamilton. Your response was Bulls know what they are doing because they can EASILY sign Jr Smith, Jason Richardson, Rip Hamilton, Marcus Thornton.

So again you dork. HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU? HELLO, CANT HEAR YA!

Also I like Noah. I'd take him on the Sixers for anyone not named Jrue Holiday. But I also know his true value and its not what some Bulls fans think. Last Asik I've seen him play. There was one a point where even Marreese Speights had nice potential for a big. Sadly that fizzled. Altho DASHER would love to have him.

But hey there is still time, like 2 weeks to solve the SG issue. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    A bit off topic but, why isn't Rose trying to recruit Dwight? I never understood the idea behind not recruiting or not wanting to. LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Dwight Howard. You have a real shot at getting one of those players and you don't recruit or try to bring them over? I understand the whole pride/ego thing but damn....put that shit aside and do what's best to win.
    I dont know if its ego or pride. I wouldnt deny either but it seems Rose/Durant are cut from the same cloth. If Dwight wants to be apart of the team they are welcome. But they arent about to bake cookies, pies and ring your doorbell.