Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    owwwww

Default Re: Wade: "Kobe had bad game in Finals. James teammates didn't help. He's not a quitter"

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Mo saved James' ass Game 1. Gasol saved Kobe's ass Game 7.
    Gasol was playing almost just as bad as Kobe through three quarters . Him and Kobe both stepped up in the fourth quarter though (Kobe responsible for more than half of team's pts in the quarter).

Default Re: Wade: "Kobe had bad game in Finals. James teammates didn't help. He's not a quitter"

Anyone could tell James gave up in Game 5 and in game 6. Just look at his activity level late in the games and his attitude+body language. It was clear cut that he quit. Kobe had a bad game, so did everyone else but Artest. But he kept on fighting somehow.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

For the Laker series against Boston... it was a defensive series, entirely. It was like no one, on either team, could hit a shot. The series came down to rebounds, and that's where the Lakers prevailed, including Kobe who was 2nd on the team in rebounds (impressive from a SG position).

DWade is correct, Boston schemed against Kobe/Lebron/Wade. Great Boston defense, imo. Yes, Laker teammates helped out more than Cav teammates. That is why, in part, the Lakers are the Champions.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

Gasol was shooting like 24% for 3 quarters, Ron was the one standing up, not gasol.
    I know right. Everyone says Gasol saved the lakers when his fg% was almost identically as bad as kobe's for 3 qtrs.. Everyone stepped it up in the 4th but Artest and Fish hit the real important 3's. No hate on Gasol, but the whole Lakers team is responsible for the Championship just like last year

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Anyone could tell James gave up in Game 5 and in game 6. Just look at his activity level late in the games and his attitude+body language. It was clear cut that he quit. Kobe had a bad game, so did everyone else but Artest. But he kept on fighting somehow.
    Game 2, second half of game 4, all of game 5 were the games where he clearly quit. I think he tried in game 6 to save face but he ended up sucking anyways.

Default Re: Wade: "Kobe had bad game in Finals. James teammates didn't help. He's not a quitt

Wade and LeBron must be Kobe envious, all they do is bring this guy up when they down and n

Local High School Star MasterDurant24's Avatar

Okay Wade needs to shut up now and get ready for the season.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta
    Is Bron hiding in a cave somewhere. Why is Wade doing all the talking?
    Leaders of the teams always comes to defense of his teammates...

so whats wrong if the MAIN guy on Heat team is coming out and defending one his sidekicks?
    Last edited by Lakers_Kobe_Fan; 07-15-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Banned

I know this has been beaten to death but.. That elbow thing LeBron did in the last few seconds of the Cavaliers - Bulls series was bizarre.. maybe even scripted just so he could blow the series against Boston and head to Miami (remember bosh recently said that they've talked about them coming together well before the summer)

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
    I know this has been beaten to death but.. That elbow thing LeBron did in the last few seconds of the Cavaliers - Bulls series was bizarre.. maybe even scripted just so he could blow the series against Boston and head to Miami (remember bosh recently said that they've talked about them coming together well before the summer)
    your avatar is LOL. you have a full picture of that?

back on topic.
    i believe this is just a statement from wade to show who is the Alpha-male on his team.

Local High School Star

i know kobe gotta be tired of these crybabies bringing his name up to justify whatever it is they are trying to do. if they happy about the decision why go around making excuses and explaining? i never heard wade talk this much or seen so much of bosh during the last 7 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Game 2, second half of game 4, all of game 5 were the games where he clearly quit. I think he tried in game 6 to save face but he ended up sucking anyways.
    Game 2? You mean where the refs called all those bogus calls to get Bryant into foul trouble? He didn't even stop trying. He kept on being aggressive even when the refs were blatantly trying to stop him.

Game 4? REALLY? You mean the only man who actually showed up and played pretty damn ****ing good?

Game 5? You mean after his 3rd quarter explosion and then was forced to chuck up shitload of shots near the end because his teammates couldn't get it done?

Game 6? Okay now you're just trolling me.

Lebron in game 5 is just obvious. No explanation needed. Game 6 though does, he took like what? 3-5 shots late in the 4th? The team didn't foul, remember that? That showed they gave up. Lebron didn't foul either, he gave up too. They all gave up, just admit that.
    Last edited by Batz; 07-15-2010 at 07:59 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I know it's the "in" thing to rip LeBron right now, but Wade is absolutely right. Anyone that watched the playoffs could see that Kobe had more around him than LeBron did. Kobe's game seven was every bit as bad as LeBron's game five. The difference was that the Lakers had more weapons and didn't depend solely on one guy to do everything for them.

Cleveland's failure was due mostly to poor coaching, both in game and in building a team's chemistry.

Or, if you believe rumors, Delonte West...

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

[QUOTE=Lakers13]Wade and LeBron must be Kobe envious, all they do is bring this guy up when they down and n

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Game 2? You mean where the refs called all those bogus calls to get Bryant into foul trouble? He didn't even stop trying. He kept on being aggressive even when the refs were blatantly trying to stop him.

Game 4? REALLY? You mean the only man who actually showed up and played pretty damn ****ing good?

Game 5? You mean after his 3rd quarter explosion and then was forced to chuck up shitload of shots near the end because his teammates couldn't get it done?

Game 6? Okay now you're just trolling me.

Lebron in game 5 is just obvious. No explanation needed. Game 6 though does, he took like what? 3-5 shots late in the 4th? The team didn't foul, remember that? That showed they gave up. Lebron didn't foul either, he gave up too. They all gave up, just admit that.
    I'm pretty sure he was talking about Lebron.