Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default would you take this bet? (curry making a 3 every game rest of career)

if someone bet you $1000 that curry would hit at least 1 3pointer every game for the rest of his career. would you be for or against that bet? - barring a 1st quarter injury

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: would you take this bet? (curry making a 3 every game rest of career)

against, this is too easy...

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default Re: would you take this bet? (curry making a 3 every game rest of career)

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    against, this is too easy...
    hes currently at 111, only 16 or so games away from korvers record. and shows NO sign of slowing down. 8-14 last night with only 1 2pt shot.

i honestly think he could do it. its a different era. hes a different breed. korvers 127 record will be beaten by many players within the next 10 years, in my opinion.

Against easily

Banned

Against. Constant foul trouble (unlikely, but possible) or coming back from an injury with limited minutes (likely due to aging)

Edited since I misread
    Last edited by Ariza4three; 01-15-2016 at 02:34 PM.

There will be a game where he doesn't hit a 3, especially when he's old and takes a lesser role

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

2nd quarter injury risk. No deal
    At least make it for the rest of the season including playoffs...

I would actually bet at least a few hundred bucks that he'll have a non-injury induced zero 3PM game before the end of next regular season.