Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Eric Bledsoe avg 22.0/6.3/8.7. He needs some recognition, bishes

leading PHX to 3-1 record. clearly he does not know how to tank.

GODSOE. we are not worthy.

Banned

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe avg 22.0/6.3/8.7. He needs some recognition, bishes

I wonder what Clippersfan86's view on this is. Miss his posts.

Banned

Yes Phoenix probably will fall off at some point and people will say "stats on a bad team, no big deal"

But really Bledsoe is the kind of guy whose stats are not empty. The dude is such a tazmanian devil out on the court, all the steals and rebounds and drives to the rim, even his shot blocking as a guard... His hustle always leaves an imprint on the game, whether his team is good or not.

He's not just a guy who launches three pointers until he gets 25 points win or lose and doesn't play any defense. However there are guys like that in the league, and amazingly a lot of people actually think they're better than Bled.

He turns it over way too much to play 1. Let him stay at 2. The guy is a freaking beast.

tasmanian devil is a great description of bledsoe's game. he is nonstop action and seemingly never gets tired.

his facial expressions are pretty much stone cold most of the time. i remember he used to have some issues expressing emotions in an interview when with the clippers. so you wont see too much hype from the media because they cant really use certain video or sound bytes from him.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    He turns it over way too much to play 1. Let him stay at 2. The guy is a freaking beast.
    We still have dragic for that 2 headed snake

and to think, if he continues this type of play all season and warrants a max contract offer from numerous teams, all we had to give up to get him was jared dudley

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xover
    and to think, if he continues this type of play all season and warrants a max contract offer from numerous teams, all we had to give up to get him was jared dudley
    Bledsoe's a restricted free agent after this season right? if he continues the type of performance he's been having will teams go max on him? 22/6/8 if as good as it gets. And he's very young, he's going to improve even more. I could see myself on the side for my Suns to match any offer thrown at Bledsoe.

Bledsoe and Dragic are a lethal backcourt duo on both ends of the courts. As seen from the Suns games before Dragic went down with Ankle injury, the Suns will run Dragic at 1 and Bledsoe at 2 on offense, and Dragic defending the opposing 2 and Bledsoe on the opposing 1 on defense. Though i still stand by my view that they an undersized backcourt, not sure if you can contend with that. I hope they prove me wrong, especially when teams are going small ball these days.
    Last edited by livingby3's; 11-06-2013 at 04:16 AM.

love his game

he's got a ton of heart

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackification
    We still have dragic for that 2 headed snake
    Yeah. The last thing i want the Suns to do is to trade Dragic again

the best SGs are now Harden and Wade. there is a drastic fall off on the next crop of who will be the best 2 guards in the NBA. the trend is definitely shifting towards small ball and into 6'3-6'5" shooting guards nowadays. I feel Dragic and Bledsoe could mold into a backcourt combo that will define the standard in the NBA. They havent had much time to develop their chemistry but on paper, they mesh so well imho.

Nash for Bledsoe!

National High School Star

His vision is actually poor, somewhat of a low bball IQ as well but often times he turns these plays into something positive. His passing technique and vision is really bad but he's young and it should get better. If his jumper gets good enough where peope have to actually respect it and come out and his decision making gets good, he could make an all star team one day. Makes an impact on defense absolutely. Super entertaining and also frustrating to watch. I knew he would flourish on a team playing for nothing and he has freedom to just do whatever whenever. He's gonna get a nice contract, I'm happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    His vision is actually poor, somewhat of a low bball IQ as well but often times he turns these plays into something positive. His passing technique and vision is really bad but he's young and it should get better. If his jumper gets good enough where peope have to actually respect it and come out and his decision making gets good, he could make an all star team one day. Makes an impact on defense absolutely. Super entertaining and also frustrating to watch. I knew he would flourish on a team playing for nothing and he has freedom to just do whatever whenever. He's gonna get a nice contract, I'm happy for him.

I don't know what you are watching but his vision isn't poor. I've seen some nice dump passes to the bigman in traffic and some nice alley-oop passes too in just the first 4 games of the season. You could say average, but definately not poor.

Low basketball IQ? A guy who is putting up 22/6/8 with close to 2.5 steals has poor basketball IQ? I think you're a bit off the mark here.

I think maybe you haven't really watched him this year and only seen him when he played for the Clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    Someone wasn't watching Suns games this year