Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Default Re: If George Mikan and Jerry West played in today's game, how good would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo
    Does this mean 30 years from now we're going to say that Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson were unathletic garbage?
    As the years fly by the rate of progress slows. It's no different than economic growth in countries. It started rapidly and now grows very slowly in 1st world nations while 2nd/3rd world nations rapidly grow.

Mikan was a scrub who played in the 50s. That's the truth.

Mikan that played in 1950s: Hello I am a superstar HOF NBA center

Had he lived today he would say: Standard or itemized?

Default Re: If George Mikan and Jerry West played in today's game, how good would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas

Stiff1 is one of the historically biggest and oldest trolls ever, he'd been posting and banned in lots of forums and, of course, sought refuge in the official Asylum of NBA boards, and even here, after some time, he started getting repeatedly banned and changing nicknames. This topic is pretty old by itself (2008), and stiff1 had already been banned a crapload of times.

Did anyone think of that Ming 7_6 guy?
    (I'm not implying they are the same person, but their cases had creepy similarities. But it seems like "stiff" gave up eventually).
    I bet he still posts.