Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I NEVER want to hear Durant is better than Kawhi or Lebron

Durant is better than Kawhi and LeBron

Not airballing my layups anymore uoykcuf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Absolutely not.

Put KD on Cleveland and see what happens.

KD ain't playing scrub ass teams every year in the playoffs with TWO other superstars.

Have perspective.
    Doesn't work like that. Put KD on the Cavs, and they don't improve in any area. Across the board the team decreases. That's not even factoring in intangibles. LeBron is now the epitome of a true leader. He's a beast. He's a jack of all trades...but the all too often phrase that traditionally follows does not apply. He's a master of many. He's not shooting as good as he did when he won his two rings, and isn't as efficient, but he's not far off.

The only weakness some used to call him on was his jump shot. Or his performance in crunch time. Some even would mention his post game. He's supplied enough evidence as of this point in time to the contrary.

You put LeBron on the Thunder, and they improve in every single statistical category. Oh, and he wouldn't let his team lose at home after being up 3-1. Not to mention, LeBron would keep Russ in check.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uoykcuf
    Doesn't work like that. Put KD on the Cavs, and they don't improve in any area. Across the board the team decreases. That's not even factoring in intangibles. LeBron is now the epitome of a true leader. He's a beast. He's a jack of all trades...but the all too often phrase that traditionally follows does not apply. He's a master of many. He's not shooting as good as he did when he won his two rings, and isn't as efficient, but he's not far off.

The only weakness some used to call him on was his jump shot. Or his performance in crunch time. Some even would mention his post game. He's supplied enough evidence as of this point in time to the contrary.

You put LeBron on the Thunder, and they improve in every single statistical category. Oh, and he wouldn't let his team lose at home after being up 3-1. Not to mention, LeBron would keep Russ in check.
    Bran hasn't played anyone in the playoffs.

How do you know what he is?

The servant was delivering a ton of bricks in the 4th

Put Durant and Melo in Lebrons place in 2011-2016 and let's see who's phucking better

Durant outplayed and beat Kawhi in the playoffs. Durant is blowing c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck right now but people need to stop with the Kawhi bullshit, he is not on that level.

Kawhi didn't play any worse than KD is now... they're close.