Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Obama won the HS dropout vote 2-1 and the criminal vote 6-1. Can Hillary top that?

Can Hillary hold on to the dumb and evil vote this election like Obama did? Or possibly top him?

Default Re: Obama won the HS dropout vote 2-1 and the criminal vote 6-1. Can Hillary top that?

Trump is cleaning up with the retard vote, that's why he has the potential to be a worthy opponent

Default Re: Obama won the HS dropout vote 2-1 and the criminal vote 6-1. Can Hillary top that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Trump is cleaning up with the retard vote, that's why he has the potential to be a worthy opponent
    Are you the one with the construction business or is that highwey?

You are a living proof for things being actually the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Are you the one with the construction business or is that highwey?
    Not me...me and my wife own a money lending business in Mexico.

Not me...me and my wife own a money lending business in Mexico.
    Ahhh in that case you must be terrified of a Trump presidency since he is considering taxing money transfers into Mexico to pay for a wall. He will directly affect your pocketbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Ahhh in that case you must be terrified of a Trump presidency since he is considering taxing money transfers into Mexico to pay for a wall. He will directly affect your pocketbook.
    Not really because I can go back any time now, I've already put 40 grand into the business. My wife and me agreed on 25 grand so I've already surpassed it, plus the interest on the loans we collect, our company is worth over $100,000 right now. Not bad for a business that my wife started (I'll give credit where credit is due) with the equivalent of $250 less than 2 years ago

The business will grow faster now because the more you have to lend, the more money you make. I'm getting paid some good money right now so why not take advantage? We'll be a multi-million dollar business in 3-4 years.

Be the time Trump gets through any legislation that goes into effect, I'll be chilling on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, not givin' a single **** about who's POTUS
    Last edited by TheMan; 05-22-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Not really because I can go back any time now, I've already put 40 grand into the business. My wife and me agreed on 25 grand so I've already surpassed it, plus the interest on the loans we collect, our company is worth over $100,000 right now. Not bad for a business that my wife started (I'll give credit where credit is due) with the equivalent of $250 less than 2 years ago

The business will grow faster now because the more you have to lend, the more money you make. I'm getting paid some good money right now so why not take advantage? We'll be a multi-million dollar business in 3-4 years.

Be the time Trump gets through any legislation that goes into effect, I'll be chilling on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, not givin' a single **** about who's POTUS

You post a lot of anti-Trump nonsense for this to be believable.

I call BS

Congrats man. You're winning.

Bro wtf does that have to do with this thread? Can you pull Trumps d1ck out of your a55hole for 5 minutes?

Can you follow along and stay on subject for more than 3 seconds or is your autism so severe that you struggle every day just to tie your shoes?

I couldn't care less what a thieving gypsy from Bulgaria thinks, fuq outta here
    Im Bulgarian, not mexican, the latter fits the description of a gypsy like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    1. I'm 18
    2. I graduated highschool
    3. I don't want to follow anything you did when you were a child Trent. You're a loser.
    So, you hate racists but you discriminate against individuals based on certain criteria/stereotype?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Im Bulgarian, not mexican, the latter fits the description of a gypsy like a glove.

So, you hate racists but you discriminate against individuals based on certain criteria/stereotype?
    ...what?

1. I'm 18
    2. I graduated highschool
    3. I don't want to follow anything you did when you were a child Trent. You're a loser.

1. Still a young know-it-all
    2. So you're in college? Still school
    3. Still with your parents, still done NOTHING with your life.

I've been in the military(could be going back), I've travelled many places, go to Hawaii later in the year, I have a full time job and YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ONE.

Just stop. You are always at me. Seriously, stop posting to me and ignore me. I don't value your opinion and I don't want you responding to mine.

Fck off. Cheers

...what?
    http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/
    Look up the definitions of the words i've used.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    1. Still a young know-it-all
    2. So you're in college? Still school
    3. Still with your parents, still done NOTHING with your life.

I've been in the military(could be going back), I've travelled many places, go to Hawaii later in the year, I have a full time job and YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ONE.

Just stop. You are always at me. Seriously, stop posting to me and ignore me. I don't value your opinion and I don't want you responding to mine.

Fck off. Cheers
    You went to the military because you had no other options, Trent
    I don't know if you're retarded, but 99% of highschoolers live with their parents. This isn't some kind of unknown trend. I've also definitely worked jobs before. I'm getting tired of embarrassing you on here dude. I had you squirming like a little bitch. You're my bitch Trent.