Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I have to agree with Hillary Clinton...yes I admit it

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Why would anyone believe a single thing that has come out of that guys mouth since he got kicked to the curve by the Clinton's. When is the last time he was accurate about anything?
    Kicked to the curve?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Kicked to the curve?
    Yeah, like Curve Your Enthusiasm.

I like how Hilary has gone from a leftist, back to the "centre" (through the means of "triangulation"), and is now back being a radical leftist again (or at least portraying herself as such).

How many of Hilary's supporters have even heard of triangulation? The thing that really showed the extreme cynicism of the Clintons (and Dick Morris too, who helped them in this process).

I'm down with HRC

Pro Tip: Anything Dick Morris says about the Clintons or pretty much anything is wrong/dishonest/stunningly dishonestly wrong.

After the GOP took over the House, Dick Morris was hired by the Clintons to get a feel for working with these republican.

He was fired after this
    Morris went on to become campaign manager of Bill Clinton's successful 1996 bid for re-election to the office of President. His tenure on that campaign was cut short two months before the election, when it was revealed that he had allowed a prostitute to listen in on conversations with the President.
    After that he went on the career path of disgraced, letting-a-prostitute-listen-in-on-conversations-with-the-President political consultants. He became a pundit and a Fox News commentator and has been trying to extract revenge every since. Even Fox tired of this guy after this
    As of November 5, the day before the 2012 presidential election, Morris predicted on his website and in an article in The Hill that the Republican candidate, Mitt Romney, would win the Presidency in a landslide "approaching the magnitude of Obama's against McCain." Specifically, he stated that Romney would win 325 electoral votes and that Obama would win 213.

Other "authors" who pretty much always lie, but will be showing up in memes this cycle are Ed Klein, Peter Schweizer, and Dinesh D'Souza. The last two are even making films. Ever Trump's personal rat****er wrote a few Clinton books this year. The point is not that these are conservative authors, it's that they usually completely dishonest.

When the voters call for liberalism, Hillary moves left. When they want moderation, she tacks back to the center. This practical compass has proved a lifetime’s work for Hillary. As a student, she was a radical. As a first lady of Arkansas, she was a moralistic reformer. In the health care debacle, she was a utopian visionary. Finally, in Bill’s second term and thus far in her own Senate career, she has evolved into a center/left Democrat, liberal on some issues and moderate on others, highly attuned to the political tenor—and polls—of the moment.

Inside all this, however, is an ideologue awaiting her moment.
    Actually from Dick's book. And how true.

I'm down with HRC

One of our cardinal rules here at PolitiFact is: Never assume that something you see on social media is accurate.

That’s certainly the case for graphics

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    Pro Tip: Anything Dick Morris says about the Clintons or pretty much anything is wrong/dishonest/stunningly dishonestly wrong.

After the GOP took over the House, Dick Morris was hired by the Clintons to get a feel for working with these republican.

He was fired after this

After that he went on the career path of disgraced, letting-a-prostitute-listen-in-on-conversations-with-the-President political consultants. He became a pundit and a Fox News commentator and has been trying to extract revenge every since. Even Fox tired of this guy after this

Other "authors" who pretty much always lie, but will be showing up in memes this cycle are Ed Klein, Peter Schweizer, and Dinesh D'Souza. The last two are even making films. Ever Trump's personal rat****er wrote a few Clinton books this year. The point is not that these are conservative authors, it's that they usually completely dishonest.

Hilary supporter calling someone else dishonest

The woman who pretend to be a feminist but then changes her name based on political expediency. A person who has made a career out of lies and manipulation.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

[QUOTE=FillJackson]One of our cardinal rules here at PolitiFact is: Never assume that something you see on social media is accurate.

That

Quote Originally Posted by Snarky Narc
    Look, I can post images with false quotes too:

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I agree.

I agree.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Actually from Dick's book. And how true.

I think very few will disagree with this. It is observable and one of the biggest complaints about her.

OP is not even american.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson

He was fired after this

The Clintons are very good at making enemies and shitting on people who once helped them. You've heard of their "lists" right?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    The Clintons are very good at making enemies and shitting on people who once helped them. You've heard of their "lists" right?
    Yeah, it's strange that if Dick Morris were such a liar and scumbag (which he does seem to be), that the Clinton's would be so close to him if that wasn't what they wanted from a political ally. Morris was the Presidents closest confident for some time, and he was always a cunt

Like this (from Kevin) is incredibly disingenuous:

Really? Dick Morris was a friend and confidant of the Clintons before he was even elected President. After he was elected he quickly became one of his most important political advisors (and would become the most important). It was he who was primarily behind the Clinton doctrine of triangulation (in simplest terms: pretending to be liberal rhetorically, but not actually being so; basically, the holding of power constrained by no principle whatsoever aside from telling the people what they want to hear, while giving the donor class what they want anyway).

Maybe that's just the sort of individual the Clintons make pals with Kevin? You, know, scum tends to associate with scum.