Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Hillary's unfavorables climb over Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Basically all the nations we want to be allies with-the non-cucked part of Europe, the rich East Asian nations that have their shit together, and based India all have great respect for Trump as a leader.

None of these nations would respect Hillary "George Bush 2" Clinton.
    Proof? Got any links to polls showing this or as usual you're talking out of your ass?

Dat shot at Hillary tho...shook

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    That makes two of us...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Proof? Got any links to polls showing this or as usual you're talking out of your ass?

My proof is I speak to people from these nations, and I read the newspapers.

Here is a great one to get you started:
    http://www.wsj.com/

With Hillary, I just tell it like it is. The woman likes war, just look at her voting record. I would rather we didn't have another warmonger president, but it is up to the people to decide what they want.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    That makes two of us...

It's like clockwork.

Faux News spends all election year straight lying to their viewers and plain making shitting up. Then when the inevitable happens as every other reputable source has been calling all along, they act surprised and the gullible people who don't realize they're watching a glorified TMZ 'news' channel rage and go full Tea Party.

No one else finds it weird that their polls are the only ones in the past 12 months that consistently have Trump ahead in the National matchup?

Is this an 'unskewed' poll? Seems like an outlier. How are the other recent polls looking as far as comparing their unfavorable's?

It's 1996 all over again

Trump = Bob Dole = Ross Perrot

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Well I proved a while ago that Trump has plenty of support in countries like the UK:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=29

Sure, the political class ridicules him, but Brits hate their political class more and more by the day. The idea that the whole world is "laughing" at Trump is again, a myth perpetrated by the mass media to try and manipulate and influence public opinion; and it is the uninformed people, who usually get all their info from the mass media, who tend to ridicule Trump and American politics (despite knowing almost nothing about them except what they've been fed drip by drip by their medias).

Banned

Yeah, Trump has support anywhere that the people are sick of lefty PC state censorship bullshit.

All of these PC lefty cuck nations like Sweden and Germany still have a large percentage of the population not drinking the PC koolaid who are hoping Trump comes in to power.

Trump is massively popular in India because of his comments on Muslims. Muslims went to India and fucked up every single religion there. The Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus and Jains all experienced hatred and violence from the Muslims who came in.

Despite there being so many Muslims in India, majority of Indians did not forget what Muslims did to their ancestors in the past, and they are happy that Trump seems like he's going to stand up against Jihadist BS.

Any nation that Islam came in and started fucking with the native religion supports Trump.

Banned

There are talks about it being a landslide victory for Trump.

You would have never heard this kind of talk months ago or last year. It's starting.

Nobody in their right mind and so far nobody has even hinted at a Hilary landslide victory but we have people talking about Trump possibly having one with his momentum rising everyday while Hillary's is on a downward trend.

It's very serious.

She dropped around 8 points since last Febm2015.

Trump's been up 17 points since last June 2015 and Trump still has room to show his worthiness as president. Hillary on the other hand, there is nothing she can do. Everyone knows this too. How can Hillary improve? I can tell you how Trump can.
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 05-20-2016 at 02:46 AM.

At about this point in the 1992 election, the leading candidate was Ross Perot, if I'm not mistaken.

Bill Clinton was actually third in the polls. We all know what happened next...

One important hurdle Hillary Clinton will be facing this cycle is the strong bipartism of the American system, as illustrated by the Vichy Republican establishment lining up behind their bananas nominee as though he were a perfectly acceptable standard bearer. This should give Trump a frighteningly high electoral floor.

Part of it is simple quisling (or shall we now say "priebus"?) cowardice, part of it is the fact that there actually isn't that big a leap from Bush to Palin and from Palin to Trump (ie the Republican party was already bananas enough). But systemic incentives and habits also explain a lot...

Couple that with the media's obvious interest in making it a race and therefore normalizing the indefensible (torture? war crimes? medieval attitudes to religious freedom? yeah, but he makes for such great TV!), and she's got her work cut out for her.

But is it too late? Is her downward trend irreversible? I don't think so. In fact I still believe, perhaps naively, that in the end Americans will do the right thing, after having exhausted all the other options. They'll make it impossibly tense for the rest of the world, but they won't jump off that cliff - not this time at least... And I say this as someone who predicted he'd make it this far.
    Last edited by BoutPractice; 05-20-2016 at 05:46 PM.