Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Lance Stephenson's Instagram Tweet To Lebron....

I dont think this tweet is going to recoup the dollars he lost because of his behavior.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    I dont think this tweet is going to recoup the dollars he lost because of his behavior.
    Pretty sure he won't lose any money........You dudes are going WAY, WAY overboard.......The same way many fans loved the fight he showed and the way he refused to back down........I guarantee you there's at least 15 gm's in the league that would love him on their team....Its not that serious.....The Rasheed Wallace's and Dennis Rodmans of the world can be signed, pretty sure someone will sign Lance, probably the Pacers......

Secretly around the league, I guarantee you other teams were rooting for the Pacers..They did not want to see Miami win again....And lets be real...Lance doesn't have some long history of these "antics"...They really only came out against Lebron and lets be honest...there were probably man opposing players and GM's that loved it..

Tell me the Thunder wouldn't rather have him alongside Westbrook and Durant instead of Sefalosha.....3 guys in the lineup that don't back down and play with immense heart....Thats just one example...The Bulls would be another...he'd fit right in with that team.....The Brooklyn Nets, his hometown....come on now.....You just need talent and potential...That will get you signed in any league pretty much....

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

I think Lance has feelings for LeBron James, a la Paul George.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    I think Lance has feelings for LeBron James, a la Paul George.

The fck is an Instagram tweet?

And this is not genuine. Purely damage control to make sure he gets that bread.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Guy's 23, and he will learn, hopefully. Love his game, not his antics. Can't stand him, but he and West were the only guys on the Pacers who showed up tonight.

did u watch the game..paul george played decent..the pacers downfall is hibbert...if i were them id seriously trade hibbert for kendrick perkins...in a heartbeat....kendrick has way more heart and he dont mind playing dirty..more athletic that hibbert too which is funny cuz kendrick aint that athletic his damn self

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    The fck is an Instagram tweet?

And this is not genuine. Purely damage control to make sure he gets that bread.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Pretty sure he won't lose any money........You dudes are going WAY, WAY overboard.......The same way many fans loved the fight he showed and the way he refused to back down........I guarantee you there's at least 15 gm's in the league that would love him on their team....Its not that serious.....The Rasheed Wallace's and Dennis Rodmans of the world can be signed, pretty sure someone will sign Lance, probably the Pacers......

Secretly around the league, I guarantee you other teams were rooting for the Pacers..They did not want to see Miami win again....And lets be real...Lance doesn't have some long history of these "antics"...They really only came out against Lebron and lets be honest...there were probably man opposing players and GM's that loved it..

Tell me the Thunder wouldn't rather have him alongside Westbrook and Durant instead of Sefalosha.....3 guys in the lineup that don't back down and play with immense heart....Thats just one example...The Bulls would be another...he'd fit right in with that team.....The Brooklyn Nets, his hometown....come on now.....You just need talent and potential...That will get you signed in any league pretty much....

hell yea dude wants to win and his ceiling is super high...he could become a star in this league..just depends on how bad he wants it but he has all the tools...pacers just need a damn pg or paul george has to become the primary ball handler like lebron and then get a scrappy guard who plays like chalmers for the heat...just shoot threes and play solid defense. but this pacers team needs some tweaking and i hope it starts soon or they are gonna see their team not make it past the eastern semis next season especially with a healthy drose..healthy nets and a better raptors team..oh and the wizards

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

In b4 Lance to Miami.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Least he showed some heart..

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    In b4 Lance to Miami.
    He'll go to the Rockets

Dro, I love ya buddy, but the Pacers aren't gonna be able to resign Lance. He's gone.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Whatever happens on the court stays on the court. Class act

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

I'm starting to like this guy. Lance and West were the only ones that showed some heart. And I genuinely believe Lance has a lot of respect for Bronze. Bronze also respects Lance's fight. That comes with the territory of being a top level competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    I'm starting to like this guy. Lance and West were the only ones that showed some heart. And I genuinely believe Lance has a lot of respect for Bronze. Bronze also respects Lance's fight. That comes with the territory of being a top level competitor.
    Exactly......