Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony is currently the best player in basketball

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    Ok kobe is sittin out right now so wats your point?U dont have one!why u worried bout the knicks anyway?u a lakers fan!stay yo ass on the west coast and keep using kobes nut to brush your teeth.damn y people gotta be so ignorant.melo has been showin improvement....that is a FACT
    I want you to meditate on two words. Sustained excellence.

It may have been harsh but I'm giving you real talk. Carmelo is a great scorer. I'm glad he's improving after 8 years. Just in time for his physical tools to erode and he'll be out of the league. lol

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    I want you to meditate on two words. Sustained excellence.

It may have been harsh but I'm giving you real talk. Carmelo is a great scorer. I'm glad he's improving after 8 years. Just in time for his physical tools to erode and he'll be out of the league. lol
    Carmelos game isnt based on supreme physical gifts like leaping ability, elite level quickness/speed, or mammoth size. He barely dunks, and hes rather slow moving. His game is all skill, and those are the type of players who last long in this league... Think Paul Pierce. If anything Melo is extremely strong, but the strength and bulk he uses to absorb contact and push around defenders doesnt disappear, youre born with that, its genetics, and not something that goes away especially in your 30s. I see plenty ofguys in their mid 30s outlifting guys in their 20s at the gym.
    Last edited by NewYorkNoPicks; 04-18-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Carmelos game isnt based on supreme physical gifts like leaping ability, elite level quickness/speed, or mammoth size. He barely dunks, and hes rather slow moving. His game is all skill, and those are the type of players who last long in this league... Think Paul Pierce. If anything Melo is extremely strong, but the strength and bulk he uses to absorb contact and push around defenders doesnt disappear, youre born with that, its genetics, and not something that goes away especially in your 30s. I see plenty ofguys in their mid 30s outlifting guys in their 20s
    I hope you don't mind. If Kobe ever gets fat this is the rap that I'm going to use. I'll just tell people about how stong he is and how his bulk absorbs contact. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    I hope you don't mind. If Kobe ever gets fat this is the rap that I'm going to use. I'll just tell people about how stong he is and how his bulk absorbs contact. lol
    How long have you been watching Kobe? Young Kobe was a slasher whos dunking ability rivaled Vince Carters. Hed blow by defenders with a quick first step and throw it down on some of the best big men around. But ofcourse you wouldnt know that, my guess is youve only been watching basketball for a few years.

Google the terms: "Ectomorph" , "Mesomorph" , and "Endomorph". Those are he 3 body type categories, and most people are a mix of the 3. There is no "right or wrong" bodytype (unless someone is morbidly obese ofcourse); people are born with different bone structure and genetic composition.

Some people are naturally very skinny and childlike in their bodys like Steph Curry, some are overtly muscular like Dwight Howard, some are naturally overweight like Zach Randolph, and others are somewhere in between like Melo. Why does Zach Randolph have a fat face and soft musculature despite all the time he spends in the gym? Its genetics and hes an effective player both despite it and because of it

Sometimes I imagine myself punching the OP in the face through the internet.

last 5 games:

31.4 ppg, 7.9 rpg, 4.4 apg, 1.6 spg, 52.2% FG, 37% 3P FG

and against elite defenses such as chicago, miami and boston

find me better numbers, btch
    Last edited by airchibundo507; 04-18-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    last 5 games:

BOSS

Local High School Star

Carmelos game isnt based on supreme physical gifts like leaping ability, elite level quickness/speed, or mammoth size. He barely dunks, and hes rather slow moving. His game is all skill, and those are the type of players who last long in this league... Think Paul Pierce. If anything Melo is extremely strong, but the strength and bulk he uses to absorb contact and push around defenders doesnt disappear, youre born with that, its genetics, and not something that goes away especially in your 30s. I see plenty ofguys in their mid 30s outlifting guys in their 20s at the gym.
    Melo relies heavily on his quickness, what are you talking about?

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

How or why do you even remember 1 specific post from ME out of all posterss, a guy who has maybe started 10 threads TOTAL sice joining a year and a half ago? Based on my total posts i averaged 2 to 3 posts a day which are usually replys burrried in threads like this one. So for you to remember things ive said months ago is pretty pathetic. Dont you have more important things to dedicate space in your mind to? Guess not

And yes I did say im TIRED of teams like Houston and San Antonio lucking into player after player. Never once did i say the nba needs to correct it in some manner. I never said it was time for Houston to FAIL as if it should become a bylaw in the league handbook, or some official problem that needs correcting. Being fed up that Houston had the Olajuwan era, the Barkley/Pippen superteam era, the Steve Francis era (a #2 overall pick who FORCED his way to your team by refusing to play for the Grizzlies), then the T-Mac era. So YES im tired of Houston cconsistently have a competitive team. I never said the nba needs to have some kind of rule to change it dumbass. Dont you get tired of the same shit over and over and over again? Most people do

But i digress...this thread is about Melo, and most likely hes better than any player on your favorite team. People who are losing arguments always bring up tidbits irrelevant to the discussion at hand
    You took your time typing this post. You even edit it 15 minutes later. Guess what? You still sound like a ****ing idiot. Keep on ranting. I don't remember shit about you. Just that one post in particular. If anything that speaks volumes of how pathetic, comical, and worthless that post was. And I lol'd after reading your garbage once again. Its really pathetic that you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    last 5 games:

Now I know for sure your mother drank heavily when she was pregnant with you.

Let's play the retard game and use another 5 game stretch from this year.

March 17th-24th:

Carmelo Anthony

14. ppg / 5.8 rpg / 2.8 apg / 1.2 spg / 0.389 FG% / 0.117 3P FG%

Remember when you were........ oh right, you were nowhere to be found during then.

Figures a dickmuncher like you is only posting when Carmelo plays like the guy the Knicks traded half their team for.

Kill yourself. Please.

Carmelo is a taller JR Smith.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

It is official ... 5 games = GOAT

The more important discussion is who are bigger trolls ... Lebron fanbois or Melo fanbois?

At least Lebron has a couple of MVPs and Finals appearances ... what does Melo have? Oh that is right ... a few good regular season games.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 04-18-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Banned

NYK need to trade Amar'e or amnesty him. He and Melo cannot co-exist. Two years have proven this.

Lebron and Durant have been playing like this the whole year and now Melo is the best because he can do it for a few games?