Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default fasdhsah

How could you evil children disrespect Big Al like that?

Guy's a stud, its just NATURAL for him to become the next great PF.

Dominated highscool.

Dominated Louisana.

Dominates Boston.

Will Dominate the world.

I expect NOTHING less than 24/12/5/4/2 on his WORST DAY.

Higher your expectations, and you'll see JEFFASUN rise to the occasion.

He needz that challenge, that opponent.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

There have been Celtic articles of late, mostly centering on the 20 years since our last Championship...so I'm not linking to them. I just don't want to hear it.

Those of you that saw New England Sports Tonight on FSN saw Al's improved physique. He claims to have dropped 10 pounds (going from 270 to 260) and the new coach, Clifford Ray, is working with him on his explosiveness, rebounding technique, and other things.

Home sweet home.

Celtics.com fan mock draft.
    I voted for Hilton Armstrong #1. Why? Because I felt like it, that's why. I consider it to be their own fault for listing him.

Delonte's a nice guy.

Not airballing my layups anymore Snoopy's Avatar

people need to recognise that the celts are a sleeping giant thats threatening to straight take over the east for the next decade if everything (and everyone) pans out, west, green and jefferson all have all-star potential, pierce is gonna continue to lead the team, gomes, perk and allen are solid as they come. Add another big man through the draft and they gonna be a force in the years to come. Shaq has two years left max, detroit may collapse if they trade big ben and 'rebuild', the pacers aint what they used to be, this conference is theirs for the taking. Grab Gay in the draft, trade for an underrated big like diogu or sweetney and let em do this thing.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about...100% pure Kool-Aid, baby. Yee-uh.

Preach it, Snoopy!

Redick probably won't be a Celtic.
    Well, maybe he will be one day, but not via the 7th pick in this draft. It was unlikely that we went for him anyway with Delonte being able to do most of the things he can (plus play point guard), and with his back and DUI woes, along with the canceled workout, there's very little chance we draft him at this point.

Always good to see the team is doing charitable work.

i love how much espn focused on the two best white players (morrison and reddick) in college basketball, without paying much attention to guys like roy, aldridge and others, and now they, in particular reddick, are falling out of favour in the draft, a few months ago morrison was a no.1 pick, till that ***** started crying before the game was finished, was i the only one who felt like even the celtics had a high enough pick i still didnt want him after seeing that? athleticism cant be taught while shooting can and thats something people need to recognise with that unco-ordinated white boy

Is all the racial stuff necessary?

Anyway, while it's nearly-impossible to turn a non-athlete into a leaper it's also rare to make a poor shooter into a Redick, and there's no way you shoot that well when you're uncoordinated. You're confusing coordination with jumping ability now.

Although I don't think that Danny would have taken Redick anyway, this little incident coupled with his back pain that apparently will require surgery almost guarantee that it wont happen (hopefully ). If we somehow end up with Marcus Williams it will make my friggin year.

its not neccessary but im just amused by espn's sometimes blind coverage of college basketball, i admit reddick is a very good shooter, but i dont think he would be worth taking of someone like brewer, yet he probably will be taken ahead of him and will not turn out to be as good a player in the nba, hahaha bold call i know but i like brewers potential and his length, at 6'7 he can play guard and foward, he should be sick

Learning to shoot layups

I'm a big Redick fan. He is not going to be a franchise saviour, but no-one in this draft is. What Redick needs is to be drafted by a team that has a niche necessity for perimeter shooting. I believe if he can be put in a position to be a defense spreader, maybe a teams 3rd scoring option, that he can be a excellent NBA player. I also think in this scenario he'd be able to make a contribution right away. We can knock his defensive ability, but we all also knock Gerald Greens defense and still rate him as our future. NBA standard defense has to be learned. I don't see work ethic being a major drawback for him, so he'll develop that in time. I rate Redick very highly, he will just have to hope for a good situation. I probably agree with him not being a top 10 pick, but will definitely be worthy of his eventual pick.

Quote Originally Posted by funky2dope
    I'm a big Redick fan. He is not going to be a franchise saviour, but no-one in this draft is. What Redick needs is to be drafted by a team that has a niche necessity for perimeter shooting. I believe if he can be put in a position to be a defense spreader, maybe a teams 3rd scoring option, that he can be a excellent NBA player. I also think in this scenario he'd be able to make a contribution right away. We can knock his defensive ability, but we all also knock Gerald Greens defense and still rate him as our future. NBA standard defense has to be learned. I don't see work ethic being a major drawback for him, so he'll develop that in time. I rate Redick very highly, he will just have to hope for a good situation. I probably agree with him not being a top 10 pick, but will definitely be worthy of his eventual pick.
    I completely agree, and that's why I think he would be a prefect fit for Denver.