Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: Best player in the finals 4 years in a row

Ironically.

Lebron has handles like Shaq

Shoots like Russell

Plays defense like Magic
    Last edited by 34-24 Footwork; 02-23-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Banned

We stay winning

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    the irony.. the same thing these guys ripped kobe for his whole career, high volume, poor efficiency, is now the thing theyre propping.. oh boy, its rich.
    If that were Kobe, he would've been called a 'cancerous chucker' who shot his team outta the series.

Despite losing FMVP to a role player, LeBron was still on another level than everybody else doe.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

the irony.. the same thing these guys ripped kobe for his whole career, high volume, poor efficiency, is now the thing theyre propping.. oh boy, its rich.
    Actually... The irony is right here lol, fans of Kobe are preaching efficiency now?

Lebron's efficiency was shit, but he averaged 36/13/9 in the finals.... Far better than what Steph was doing, so yeah I'd say he was another tier above. In fact, the guy that held him to 36/13/9 won FMVP instead of Steph, AND Lebron had 4 FMVP votes despite being on the losing team. So yeah, I'd say he was pretty much on another tier lol.

He didn't lose FMVP to a role player, he was just on the losing team... He's not SUPPOSED to win FMVP. I mean.... Technically Curry and Duncan lost FMVP to role players.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    So you're saying LeBron played a TIER above Curry despite missing 70% of his jumpshots, not showing up in 4th quarters, and losing FMVP to a role player?

Absolutely. He actually did play much better and that isn't even debatable. All you just posted are insidehoops false truths that aren't accurate in the first place and that no one actually believes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    Actually... The irony is right here lol, fans of Kobe are preaching efficiency now?

Lebron's efficiency was shit, but he averaged 36/13/9 in the finals.... Far better than what Steph was doing, so yeah I'd say he was another tier above. In fact, the guy that held him to 36/13/9 won FMVP instead of Steph, AND Lebron had 4 FMVP votes despite being on the losing team. So yeah, I'd say he was pretty much on another tier lol.

He didn't lose FMVP to a role player, he was just on the losing team... He's not SUPPOSED to win FMVP. I mean.... Technically Curry and Duncan lost FMVP to role players.
    where did I just preach efficiency ? I said he got punked.. which he did, twice.

You do realize they gave iggy fmvp because he embarrased Lebron right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo

LeBron shot 40%, while Kobe shoots 41% for his CAREER in the Finals, on far worse numbers than 36/13/9, and Kobe stans rip on this performance . If LeBron's 2015 Finals were bad, then Kobe's been a bad Finals performer his entire career

where did I just preach efficiency ? I said he got punked.. which he did, twice.

You do realize they gave iggy fmvp because he embarrased Lebron right ?
    That actually hasn't happened once, let alone twice. Stop being delusional dude.

Lebald couldn't even shoot 40% with ref help against single coverage

Lebald choked his way straight to another L

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    Lebald couldn't even shoot 40% with ref help against single coverage

Lebald choked his way straight to another L
    another wack post from this forums worst poster. good job

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    If that were Kobe, he would've been called a 'cancerous chucker' who shot his team outta the series.

Despite losing FMVP to a role player, LeBron was still on another level than everybody else doe.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    That actually hasn't happened once, let alone twice. Stop being delusional dude.
    when a guy doubles his output on you, locks you down in 1v1 isos, and wins FMVP playing the position directly across from you what do you call that ?

when a guy doubles his output on you, locks you down is 1v1 isos, and wins FMVP playing the position directly across from you what do you call that ?

I'm open to different words/classifications.
    As am I. I call that GOAT level impact. I am well aware that you are a kobe stan. This series was better than anything kobe has ever done in the finals. Are you saying that kobe got locked down every single year that he was in the finals?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    As am I. I call that GOAT level impact. I am well aware that you are a kobe stan. This series was better than anything kobe has ever done in the finals. Are you saying that kobe got locked down every single year that he was in the finals?

Thank you
    If Kobe ever did that while simultaneously losing FMVP to tony allen, or courtney lee, .. or aaron mckie or some thin I might oblige. If he did it back to back like Bran, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you.

If Kobe ever did that while simultaneously losing FMVP to tony allen, or courtney lee, .. or aaron mckie or some thin I might oblige. If he did it back to back like Bran, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you.
    You serious bro? I honestly feel like you are knocking your dude bean. I have respect for bean and personally consider him among the GOATs. Bean might be 2/7 for finals MVPS and might be the most overrated player of our era but these are only footnotes. There are many unrecognized accomplishments to his name, such as: