Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe-Giannis FAM. Reserve your spot TODAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Don't bother with Smoke. Dude hates me and has barely watched Giannis.

BTW here are tonight's highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I_ehwRCpjE
    god damn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Don't bother with Smoke. Dude hates me and has barely watched Giannis. The comments on his lack of quickness and ball handling sum that up pretty easily.

BTW here are tonight's highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0U5DmxivZg
    lol...trust me...you hate me a lot more than I could ever manage to hate you. My first response to your comment was more hating on the Lakers than it had to do with you chief...the fact that you think I would come into to this thread to hate on Giannis because of you is adorable and insulting at the same time. You are the one who is keeping some beef...I got bored of that shit before this season even started. Grow up. I've never been much of a person for keeping a grudge...you are the one who sustains this nonsense.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 02-23-2016 at 02:45 AM.

His lil bro is going to be the true superstar

Banned

Giannis needs to come to LAL ASAP. One of my favorite talents in the league. Good to know that me and the Based lord Gawdbe are on the same page about this.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    So much hype behind Giannis. Every year you just hear about his potential. When is he going to be an All-Star?
    He's 21...

Next season probably. He's averaging 16/7/3 with a block and a steal at age 21.

I see him being a solid role player. No perennial allstar. Pretty much what he is now is what he will be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    He's 21...

Next season probably. He's averaging 16/7/3 with a block and a steal at age 21.
    He is going to be like Kawhi Leonard mixed with Kevin Durant and the athleticism and size of JeVale McGee. Not even Curry can defeat that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    GOAT Greek player already
    Spanoulis their second best player could not even shoot over 30% vs 3rd stringers, Giannis shooting 71% vs the GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Giannis needs to come to LAL ASAP. One of my favorite talents in the league. Good to know that me and the Based lord Gawdbe are on the same page about this.
    One of the most awesome things I've heard all season... Apparently Kobe had a long talk with Giannis in the locker room after the game about what he needs to do to be great. One of them was the jump shot, said it's the one thing still holding him back from that next level and he needs to shoot 1000 jumpers a day in the summer. Giannis said he'd do 1500.

Banned

One of the most awesome things I've heard all season... Apparently Kobe had a long talk with Giannis in the locker room after the game about what he needs to do to be great. One of them was the jump shot, said it's the one thing still holding him back from that next level and he needs to shoot 1000 jumpers a day in the summer. Giannis said he'd do 1500.
    Mamba's jedi mind tricks
    His mere blessing is enough to inspire players to up their work ethic and dedicate their entire lives to achieving basketball perfection.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    I see him being a solid role player. No perennial allstar. Pretty much what he is now is what he will be.

I usually hit open layups

Kidd isn't hopeless like I thought though lol. After tonight's game he finally acknowledged that the offense is best run through Giannis and attributed our improved play in recent games to Giannis at point forward. He's bringing Monroe and MCW off the bench now to let Giannis and Jabari run things more and it's been awesome to watch.

As for the AS stuff to the other poster...Giannis is the same age as Wiggins, Jabari, Randle, etc. He was drafted a year early. Instead of spending a year in college with the one and dones he came straight to the league like a HS player. Not to mention he was selling watches on the street to help his family growing up and didn't even start playing basketball until he was 14. Idk how anyone can knock him for not being an all-star this early. His development has been extremely rapid and his trajectory is as star-like as anyone from the 2013 or 2014 drafts.

This.

Giannis started basketball quite late. He hadn

I usually hit open layups

Mamba with the

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Giannis hype was fading. Leave it to Kobe to prop him back up

Always thought Giannis had superstar talent but it seems like he rarely takes shots at a high volume and generally has just played like a role player in terms of how much he handles the ball and takes it to the rack but this year he's finally getting there.

Jabari is ok but dude needs a jump shot, it makes it easier for defenses to play against him in a lot of cases to limit his production. He's going to pass it up at the 3pt line. You only have to worry about him inside the paint or in the post. He can shoot the mid-range J a little bit but he's shooting 34% on jump shots for the yr at a very low volume... half of his total attempts come at the rim, he's terrible outside 3 ft statistically.
    Last edited by ImKobe; 02-23-2016 at 12:28 PM.