Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: If Kobe is MJ, and Lebron is Hakeem, then....

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingRyu
    This thread is an insult to MJ and Hakeem.
    Yup, this.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    "What a ***in moron"-"Oh boy" = "I have no argument or contribution here, just came in here to show i dislike your comment"
    I'd literally have to drop my IQ by about 40 points to actually get on your level of mindset here

You ever heard the saying don't argue with an idiot, cause they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, here is a classic example

So what I'm gonna do with you here son, is just sit back, and hope you realize on your own how ignorant you were, you'll figure it out

Definitely insult to MJ, but Hakeem.... a great honor to be compared to a guy who was better both in magnitude of accolades and as an individual talent...

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    I'd literally have to drop my IQ by about 40 points to actually get on your level of mindset here
    Lets go... please, go ahead... lets see who has better IQ in terms of basketball knowledge and objectivity, logic, impartiality of basketball... in any context...

You ever heard the saying don't argue with an idiot, cause they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, here is a classic example
    You still have not made an argument or contribution in context to show how/why i am an idiot, you have not explained why you dislike my comment or anything at all.... you came in here just throwing insults... with that being said i hope you consider that very beautiful saying upon yourself...

So what I'm gonna do with me here son, is just sit back, and hope i realize on my own how ignorant i was, i'll figure it out
    Fixed, please go ahead.

...and i still am not mad at you, i welcome a basketball discussion anyday from you, which has yet to happen considering your ignorant insults only.
    Last edited by pauk; 02-22-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Definitely insult to MJ, but Hakeem.... a great honor to be compared to a guy who was better both in magnitude of accolades and as an individual talent...
    Except Hakeem won is 2 rings with much less help.

Give Lebron Hakeem's Rockets. He retires ringless

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    Give Lebron Hakeem's Rockets. He retires ringless
    1995?

Kobe is 96' Magic Johnson at this moment.

Lebron is late 90s MJ, still the best & most impactful overall/allround talent in the NBA, who is unfortunately not in his 90s Bulls team (which is equivalent to Warriors today) but plays for late 90s Cavs (literally that level of supporting cast or worse).

Curry is Mark Price with better handles in a no handchecking, no physicality era, which hence allows him to exploit his shooting/volume of FGs like never before, who is now playing for something equivalent to 96' Bulls (or any of the most stacked teams ever), won a championship against Cavs (Lebron/Jordan) recently, didnt have a single fmvp vote, Iguodala won it (Kukoc would be equivalent), not him, nor Pippen (Klay), nor Rodman (Draymond) won it.

Durant is Barkley, although not similar players its similar situation & prominency, a guy who is about 2nd best player, who snatches an MVP during Jordans/Lebrons years, who has a great team, 90s Suns were kindof equivalent to OKC today, even with his PG Kevin Johnson (Russell Westbrook).

I rule the local playground

No he isn't. Hakeem actually carried a team to a championship without all star or all nba help.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    1995?
    Shaq, Penny and Grant would have destroyed 32yo Lebron

I don't think so . There were Peak Horry and Drex . Drex was better than 12 or 13 Wade . And Horry was better than 12 or 13 Bosh . 95 Rox were a great team . People confused on seperate 94 And 95 Rox . 94 Rox were playing good system team with least talented championship( probably ) team in nba history . 95 Rox were totally different team .

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Durant will win a ring if he stays healthy.

He's too good not to.

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    I don't think so . There were Peak Horry and Drex . Drex was better than 12 or 13 Wade . And Horry was better than 12 or 13 Bosh . 95 Rox were a great team . People confused on seperate 94 And 95 Rox . 94 Rox were playing good system team with least talented championship( probably ) team in nba history . 95 Rox were totally different team .
    Fair point, but without Hakeem inside, O'Neal would have dominated even more.

Also, in 95 there wasn't the spacing there is nowadays and that would hurt Lebron.

Fair point, but without Hakeem inside, O'Neal would have dominated even more.

Also, in 95 there wasn't the spacing there is nowadays and that would hurt Lebron.
    Interesting point is that , Rox had amazing spacing for their era . But you're right on that , someone must work on Shaq . If that wouldn't , it's gonna be like 00 or 02 Finals . Horry had great defence but his defence was more help and on ball defence . He would struggle against Shaq . They would need defensive center .

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Shaq would have been a problem if LeBron didn't have a legit center, but the real problem would have been making it out of the West.