Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default If Derrick Rose was never injured, would he have a ring right now?

Lebron and healthy Rose only faced each other in a series once.

It's been like 4 years since he tore his ACL, how do you think those 4 seasons would've turned out if he wasn't injured?

Having a healthy Rose and Jimmy Butler would probably be good enough to beat Lebron so I'd say yes

Default Re: If Derrick Rose was never injured, would he have a ring right now?

Yes, atleast two. lebron wouldnt have made the finals so many times if rose did not go down.

Very good NBA starter

Not sure if srs

Also, i would like to add that he will most likely win 2 by the end of his career.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Yes, atleast two. lebron wouldnt have made the finals so many times if rose did not go down.

I can't even be mad at this...it's like my 5 year old niece trying to reason with me...it' sjust adorable.

Local High School Star

finals yes, ring no.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117

I can't even be mad at this...it's like my 5 year old niece trying to reason with me...it' sjust adorable.
    i usually dont respond to trolls but some just need to be put in their place. and in your case, the kiddie table.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6211167

i usually dont respond to trolls but some just need to be put in their place. and in your case, the kiddie table.

And we all know how good MJ is at evaluating teams and talent, just look at his work with the Bobcats.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Wait...so your rebuttal is something Michael Jordan said?...one of worst evaluators of basketball talent ever...Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    And we all know how good MJ is at evaluating teams and talent, just look at his work with the Bobcats.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Wait...so your rebuttal is something Michael Jordan said?...one of worst evaluators of basketball talent ever...Lol.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6196843

so tell me again how my statement is "unreasonable" or are you the "unreasonable" one. I guess you think your basketball opinion is better than both of theirs?

To be fair the Boston and the Pacers took the Heat to game 7 in 2012 and 2013, so it's possible that the Bulls would have given the Heat some trouble too.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

No he's Lebron perenial bish

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Yes. One. People like to crap on him, but Bulls with him at 100% for 5 peak seasons would have beaten the Heat once. But injuries are like that.

No and you're either delusional or a casual fan if you believe it.