Banned

Default The Tyson Chandler elbow jumpshot

Glad Rick is incorporating this back into the playbook. That was good for 4 points coming out quarters back in 10-11

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Default Re: The Tyson Chandler elbow jumpshot

Quote Originally Posted by AboutBuckets

i spit out my tea

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

His rookie season I remember Tyson handling the ball and even playing some 3 in big(huge) lineups with Curry and Oakley or Fizer. Remember he was predicted to be a KG type power forward to pair with Curry who played back to the basket. He soon forgot how to dribble and never took a pullup jumper after like 2003.

Most lost skills ive seen since Mutombo forgot how to score in like his 4th season. Mutombo scored like 19 a game some months early in his career....had a solid jump hook...some robotic but effective post moves. He could even catch a ball. by 1998 he was full on stone hands....

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    His rookie season I remember Tyson handling the ball and even playing some 3 in big(huge) lineups with Curry and Oakley or Fizer. Remember he was predicted to be a KG type power forward to pair with Curry who played back to the basket. He soon forgot how to dribble and never took a pullup jumper after like 2003.

Most lost skills ive seen since Mutombo forgot how to score in like his 4th season. Mutombo scored like 19 a game some months early in his career....had a solid jump hook...some robotic but effective post moves. He could even catch a ball. by 1998 he was full on stone hands....

Need video

11:41 Tyson Chandler misses 15-foot jumper

11:18 Tyson Chandler bad pass (Marcus Morris steals)

9:04 Tyson Chandler misses 19-foot jumper

8:38 Alex Len blocks Tyson Chandler 's 4-foot jumper

8:33 Alex Len blocks Tyson Chandler 's 2-foot layup

4:56 Tyson Chandler misses 6-foot jumper

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I'll see what I can find. Tyson was just a skinny kid out of high school...Curry was like 275 as a rookie. We had Oakley getting some burn...Fizer could play the 3 or 4 but he was a ballhog who wanted to matchup with slower big guys he was faster than....so tyson came in at the 3 at times. Not often.....but it happened. I discussed it in that times version of the Bulls forum here.

Every popular team just had a never ending topic called a "fam" and the fans kept it updated. We were torn on if we wanted to see Tyson dribbling in transition and pulling up.

He did it in HS though. I think his ball above all highschool tapes are still online.

And he was fresh out of HS of course.

Chandler as the next Kevin Garnett really was the plan. That never would have happened...but he did come in trying to handle the ball and shoot a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    i spit out my tea
    when did male ejaculate = tea?