Default The Warriors should really consider signing Javale to higher than minimum contract.

As good as the Warriors' defense is, this team is one Bogut injury from all hell breaking loose. I don't know if I would trust Festus Ezeli to carry his role.

Javale has the length to fill Bogut's position and job on this team, but won't take a minimum contract from a playoff team. The Warriors FO would be smart to dole out extra cash for him.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Default Re: The Warriors should really consider signing Javale to higher than minimum contract.

Is he still eligible to play in the playoff?

Good High School Starter

Default Re: The Warriors should really consider signing Javale to higher than minimum contract.

It says a lot that he's still unsigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    It says a lot that he's still unsigned.
    No, it doesn't. Birdman was also unsigned and he helped Heat a lot.

Banned

Is he good? Can the heat get him?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    As good as the Warriors' defense is, this team is one Bogut injury from all hell breaking loose. I don't know if I would trust Festus Ezeli to carry his role.

Javale has the length to fill Bogut's position and job on this team, but won't take a minimum contract from a playoff team. The Warriors FO would be smart to dole out extra cash for him.

Agreed. Cut Brandon Rush and sign McGee for some sort of contingency plan. Just hope that adding Javale doesn't have some sort of osmosis-like effect with the BBIQ of the team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Agreed. Cut Brandon Rush and sign McGee for some sort of contingency plan. Just hope that adding Javale doesn't have some sort of osmosis-like effect with the BBIQ of the team.
    Every group needs a class clown

Also, damn, you got them red bars quickly nikka.

Nearly signed with Boston but wanted a player option next year and team wanted a team option.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Every group needs a class clown

Also, damn, you got them red bars quickly nikka.

Yea, I'm not too popular with the LeVirgin Fam

Well he could somewhat cover for Bogut is he goes down on the defensive end but no way he can cover what Bogut does offensively. I feel Bogut is so underrated on this Warriors team, he's the cog the makes everything work in its place.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Is he good? Can the heat get him?
    I don't think you get this joke. It is can whatever team LBJ is on get him? Man, you are one sad excuse for a troll.