Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Clippers will go into the playoffs as 3rd seed

Blazers and Rockets are injured as shit... not a very bold statement to say the Clippers will end up a #3 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Blazers and Rockets are injured as shit... not a very bold statement to say the Clippers will end up a #3 seed.
    I felt they should be 3rd when they battled top teams for 2-3 weeks without Blake, outplaying them even... I think they will end the season on a huge winning streak, and they already let some unlucky ones slip away. Blazers game at home for example, POR got a few lucky ones. There's just no way I would ever take Houston or Portland over the Clippers in a playoff series. Clippers to me are a contender.

I want everything to stay the same besides the #3 and #4 seeds (it's currently Houston/Portland, I want it to be Portland/Houston).

The Trailblazers are definitely who I want first. They are missing one of their best players and I don't see enough difference from last year to suggest it wouldn't be another win for us.

Then we'd face the winner of Memphis/Dallas, two other teams I'd be confident against.

Best to worst matchups for us, with everyone who could return healthy (includes Durant and Ibaka, not Wes):

1-Portland
    2-Dallas
    3-Clippers
    4-Grizzlies
    5-Rockets
    6-Warriors
    7-Thunder