Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ouch, Dwight owned.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Dwight's clearly the better player right now. Amare's improving so we'll see how this plays out but Dwight will likely always be better. All Amare is good at is scoring.
    Well the better player just got destroyed, in heavy foul trouble, and ended up being a non-factor trying to guard the guy who's only good at scoring.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default re

Well the better player just got destroyed, in heavy foul trouble, and ended up being a non-factor trying to guard the guy who's only good at scoring.
    I'm pretty sure 5 of the fouls where when Howard went for an offensive rebound.. As for Amare pretty much all of his points came against Tony Battie..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zombles
    Howard is heavily overrated but if you'd actually watched the game instead of being a boxscore checking retard, you'd have seen that the refs did mistreat him. Amare flopped like a biiitch along with the rest of the Suns against Dwight, a lot... because they have nobody strong enough to guard Dwight except maybe Thomas who was flopping as well.

Saw a basketball once

flopping is part of the game, most players do it. and most of those really weren't flops, if you watched it again there were plays where dwight would just push people who were boxing out down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    Howard is heavily overrated but if you'd actually watched the game instead of being a boxscore checking retard, you'd have seen that the refs did mistreat him. Amare flopped like a biiitch along with the rest of the Suns against Dwight, a lot... because they have nobody strong enough to guard Dwight except maybe Thomas who was flopping as well.
    i watched the whole game and you're right, there was flopping involved, but you're forgetting who the biggest and strongest guy on the court was. Everyone has days like this, you can't control the refs. The game was in orlando anyways, so the players just play.. you can't blame them. And, you can't overlook the game Amare had just because of Dwights foul trouble.. it happens.

Banned

Oh, the Suns would have beaten the Magic even if Howard had stayed in the game. There's no doubt about it. Amare had a good game and probably still would have even if Dwight had been in.

I'm just saying that the refs took him out of the game. Not the Suns. If the flops had been called early he wouldn't have fouled out.

And for you to say flops are "part of the game" is just flat out disgusting. They shouldn't be. And that kind of attitude that "it's part of the game, deal with it..." shouldn't be tolerated. If I wanted flopping 24/7 I'd go watch soccer.

PS, yes, he did push one guy down. Then another he simply touched in the back and he flopped. He backed into Amare, there was a SLIGHT bump by Dwight, and Amare hit the deck hard. Dwight had a legit foul or two but there's no way all 6 or even most of them were legit calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    Oh, the Suns would have beaten the Magic even if Howard had stayed in the game. There's no doubt about it. Amare had a good game and probably still would have even if Dwight had been in.

I'm just saying that the refs took him out of the game. Not the Suns. If the flops had been called early he wouldn't have fouled out.

And for you to say flops are "part of the game" is just flat out disgusting. They shouldn't be. And that kind of attitude that "it's part of the game, deal with it..." shouldn't be tolerated. If I wanted flopping 24/7 I'd go watch soccer.

PS, yes, he did push one guy down. Then another he simply touched in the back and he flopped. He backed into Amare, there was a SLIGHT bump by Dwight, and Amare hit the deck hard. Dwight had a legit foul or two but there's no way all 6 or even most of them were legit calls.
    It may be disgusting, but what else am I supposed to do? Whine about it until it changes? The players themselves complain about it and it gets them nowhere so where do you think it's gonna get ppl on an ISH forum?

And, yes I did see the play where Amare "hit the ground like a ton of bricks" if you look back on the thread I said that when it happened.. but refs take people out of games and make bad calls all the time and there's nothing that we can do but live with it and move on.

NBA Superstar

Default Most pathetic comments in history in one thread.

reading this thread makes me laugh.

everyone so down on Amare and up for Dwight.

you all drink each other's Kool aid around here and it is really pathetic.

What made you think Dwight 'aint doen shiiiit yet' Howard would be 'way' better than Amare? Stupid falkin people around here, honestly, you are all dumb as shiiiit.

Amae walked into Dwight's house at the end of a long stretch of road games and completely owned it all night long.

Amare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dwight

Way to stay in the game big fella

don't worry, you're in the Eastern Conference so most games wont be like this.

at all your 'knowledge'
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 12-12-2006 at 04:15 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    if Dwight were on the Suns? are you even kidding me? do you have any idea how PATENTLY ABSURD his stats would be on the Suns? he'd have very little competition for rebounds down low. he'd have more rebounds to get than any other player in the nba because the Suns play such a high pace. then he'd have all kinds of open looks from Diaw and Nash.

Dwight's clearly the better player right now. Amare's improving so we'll see how this plays out but Dwight will likely always be better. All Amare is good at is scoring.

wow, are you ever an idiot

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Close game....i'd be very surprised if Orlando can keep this game close without Hedo and Bogans...

whatever will they do without Hedo?

glad I am not a Magic fan counting on that ugly falker for wins

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Too bad we won't see the old Amare vs Dwight, but it should be fun. I really think that Dwight will have his way with Amare, because Amare is so fould prone, Dwight to much of a load to for Amare to guard.
    You think this way because you spend too much time on ISH reading moronic posts.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    Dwight is better
    laker fans cant help themselves, in fact no one can help them.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by joe lucky
    Dwight's is right now better than Amare and is still getting better whereas Amare will likely never peak again.
    unfortunately for joe lucky his posting has always sucked and will continue to suck

lol at the magic fans....besides his last foul all fouls he did push off

when dwight develops somewhat of a soft touch down low then he can be better than amare if amare does not improve(which i think amare will)

I like how amare is actually is trying for rebounds these days...besides helping his bball iq i think the knee surgery has made him hustle more for boards