Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jordan Stopper

Default You have a choice between picking 2014-2016 Kobe or Anthony Bennett on your roster..

Who do you pick?

Note this is for one season only.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: You have a choice between picking 2014-2016 Kobe or Anthony Bennett on your roster..

Kobe will fill the stands and increase jersey sales for any and every team

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: You have a choice between picking 2014-2016 Kobe or Anthony Bennett on your roster..

I honestly can't think of a worse player in NBA History than 2014-2016 Kobe

Adam Morrison? Decent 3 point shooter

Bargnani? could shoot, pass,

Kwame Brown? Underrated post defender

Kobe from 2014-2016 might honestly be the worst player that ever played in the NBA

And yes, worse than these players from the 60's

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    You'll take a few more jersey sales over someone who'll throw his team under the bus, create controversy in the locker room, stunt development of the younger players, destroy the team's record by 10-15 games, all while running Kobe-Ball and taking 20-25 shots a game shooting 35% from the field ruining any team chemistry from developing?

The headache isn't worth a those extra jersey sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    You'll take a few more jersey sales over someone who'll throw his team under the bus, create controversy in the locker room, stunt development of the younger players, destroy the team's record by 10-15 games, all while running Kobe-Ball and taking 20-25 shots a game shooting 35% from the field ruining any team chemistry from developing?

The headache isn't worth a those extra jersey sales.
    A few more jersey sales... Are you retarded?

Are there even any Bennett jerseys in circulation? The amount of revenue Kobe would generate on name alone would outweigh any and all negatives. Besides, on a lottery team both would do terribly and give their team the best shot at a good pick. On a serious contender, both would be benched, or Kobe would take a reduced role and probably play better. This isn't rocket science.

I don't think ANYBODY is worse than 2014-2016 Kobe. The guy shot 37% and then 35% for the entire seasons. Yikes.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    I don't think ANYBODY is worse than 2014-2016 Kobe. The guy shot 37% and then 35% for the entire seasons. Yikes.
    Rent free

How sad is your life knowing a retired player is living rent free?

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    Rent free

How sad is your life knowing a retired player is living rent free?
    As sad as yours having to make chicken mcnuggets for a living

As sad as yours having to make chicken mcnuggets for a living
    You sure about that?

LOL

kids be taking my joke I used against lebronze fam now they try to use it against me....calm down kid....as I said, if you come to cali ill pay for everything just sign waivers and we will box....

You sure about that?

LOL

kids be taking my joke I used against lebronze fam now they try to use it against me....calm down kid....as I said, if you come to cali ill pay for everything just sign waivers and we will box....
    I'll have another large French fries and 2 chicken mcnuggets packs with that

Jordan Stopper

Exactly deflect the situation and go eat instead......lol life of a lebronze stan.....run away like his idol....lmao then go eat ....fat fvck

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    That was a one year thing, if he did it again.

Bennett for sure

Like OP said, Kobe would be a team killer and stunt his teamates growth by shooting 25+ a game on a 30%fg.

Who cares about revenue? Are any of us the fvckin Owner who gets the loot? Outside of dumbass Laker and Knicks fans, most of us are REAL fans who enjoy watching good basketball. First by seeing our GM making the right choice for the future, our coach to have the right players on the court and most important, our players making the plays to put ourself in the best position to wn. Not continue shootin if your clunking and clanking for the past 10, 30, 50, 70+ games

Exactly deflect the situation and go eat instead......lol life of a lebronze stan.....run away like his idol....lmao then go eat ....fat fvck
    i ordered my big mac with no pickles..