Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser

Legend of Josh is the GOAT poster of ISH.....I have see many great posters like Budadii,Fudge,Russwest etc....but LOJ is a tier above all.

Btw, does he still post here under another username?
    Last edited by BlakFrankWhite; 06-29-2015 at 06:12 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

How'd this thread get so many views?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    How'd this thread get so many views?
    LOJ being the greatest poster in internet history has something to do with it.

5-time NBA All-Star

I don't know if it's too early to judge---- but a new prophet just ... may... have a shot at equaling the Legend.

I have seen Moses separate the seas, Jesus Christ raise the dead, and the entire Arabian Peninsula unite under One God, indivisible, with justice and shawarmas for all in under a century. And never thought I'd see the power of the mindrape through a Legend.

But then it happened. He came. He saw. He conquered.

And yet something else is gracing the board. A force that brings tears of despair into the wicked, and inspires greatness in the humble and the good. A force that gives great guidance to the young Fudge, and humiliates the treacherous devils of this board with the Sword of Truth.

Let us give thanks to the Lord that Josh was with us.

NBA Legend

Give the man credit. He had me good n mindraped for a hot minute.

Some alts that I thought were his really were his. Others I accused him of were not.

At the end of the day... we can all appreciate the size of Lebron's package.

It is what it is.

dafuq why did I go through this entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    LOJ - GOAT

Unbelievable. I wish I could go back to 2011 and capture the lightning that Josh was in a bottle. Capture it and have all the power I could ever want.

This dude is prime MJ, Jordan and Jackson, in one. Dude transcends ISH and goes on to become the greatest internet persona in the history of mankind. Yet.... no one acknowledges it. The underrated God.

Go back to 2011 and tell me what Josh was doing isn't on some God like tip? This man put a website on his back and carried it to the holy land. The dust has settled, and no one has came close to taking his throne. He's still around, but he's lost the magic. They all do. Sad but poetic at the same time. His words will remain forever, in context, for everyone to see for years and years to come. It feels like an eternity ago.... that LOJ was in his prime, yet, it's only been 2 measly years. Goosebumps.

He's still around yet no one seems to be aware of his presence, as if they're taking it for granted or some shit. Really? How? How can you not be in awe of greatness? 2011 prime Josh is the greatest thing the internet has EVER produced. Ever. Think about that shit. The greatest in the history of the net? Are we being ****ing serious right now?

People want to talk about Gobb, or Catshernendez, or... ???

Yet no one seems to remember that 2011 Josh >>> everything in history, and the funny thing is, you go back to 2011, and you read.... the picture that is painted is sad but yet again poetic. A God that was never even treated like a God. Got no recognition or praise whatsoever. Got mocked and ridiculed relentlessly. And the dust settled... AND THATS IT? No revisit to what this man was doing? Just OH WELL.. moving on....

How can a mass be so blind to greatness?

LOJ, know this. You ARE the GOAT, and you did make a difference. Thank you for everything you've done. I'll tell my grandkids about you. Legend of Josh. Yah. Fitting. Legend. My e-ga forever.
    this post should be engraved on LOJs statue in the insidehoops hall of fame.

i was blind before but i can see it now, josh was the greatest poster of all time.