Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Grand Theft Auto V discussion

UPDATED(08-17-2013):

The highly anticipated GTA V is due for release on September 17, 2013, for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. In November 2012, Rockstar revealed that releases for the PC and Wii U were "up for consideration". However, no further comment has been made regarding these platforms.
    via Wikipedia
    Last edited by Undisputed; 08-19-2013 at 08:23 AM.

College superstar

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Can't wait, I played through GTA4 twice choosing alternative paths each time. Loved the game and can't wait for this one. Be interesting to see what kind of multiplayer it will have too.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Can't wait, I played through GTA4 twice choosing alternative paths each time. Loved the game and can't wait for this one. Be interesting to see what kind of multiplayer it will have too.
    Did the same thing with the GTA IV story.

And as for the multiplayer, that's what I'm really curious about. We all know GTA will kill it on the story side, but I just hope the multiplayer gets a ton of focus like 4. Give me a quality free roam in GTAV and I will be happy. I still play GTAIV online regularly, and so do a lot of people surprisingly.

NBA lottery pick

I Didn't like GTA IV because of it's too realistic approach to the game. Haven't been catching up on the update of GTA V news, but I hope they at least incorporate some of things to do in Gta SA. And for God sakes, I hope nobody of the likes of Niko shows up in this game.
    can't wait though. The trailer did look bad ass.

I didn't like GTA 4 because the driving and the shooting were very poorly implemented and felt outdated.

I appreciate the amount of content and value Rockstar puts in the title and I can bear with the sub-par storytelling, but it's very important that the core mechanics are fun and well executed.

its has been 7 months since the 1st trailer came out and we know very little about the game

fvck Rockstar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

e3 is in like a week.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

i'd rather read dead 2 than gta 5. the rags to riches gangster story is getting a little stale.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I didn't like GTA 4 because the driving and the shooting were very poorly implemented and felt outdated.

I appreciate the amount of content and value Rockstar puts in the title and I can bear with the sub-par storytelling, but it's very important that the core mechanics are fun and well executed.
    I love the driving in GTA 4, I think they absolutely nailed it. The physics and driving mechanics are so much more realistic in GTA 4 than any other sandbox game I have ever played. It should be difficult to weave in and out of traffic while firing a machine gun out your window.

I would agree that the shooting mechanics were garbage, but driving is my favorite part about GTA 4.

I liked the shooting in GTA 4.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    its has been 7 months since the 1st trailer came out and we know very little about the game

fvck Rockstar
    Its all about Max Payne 3 for now. Keep the GTA community waiting in suspense. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I liked the shooting in GTA 4.

It felt kind of awkward to me. I thought the shooting was greatly improved in red dead redemption though, so I have no doubt that the shooting mechanics in GTA 5 will be good.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    i'd rather read dead 2 than gta 5. the rags to riches gangster story is getting a little stale.
    Agreed.

They got Max Payne 3 out, next stop is GTA 5 and hopefully Red Dead will be the next big project for Rockstar. Love that game!

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    the rags to riches gangster story is getting a little stale.
    Which is probably why GTA will have a strong focus on multiplayer from now on.

Saints Row is the better sandbox franchise IMO. Saints Row, the original, was the best of it's genre that I've played on a next-gen (or this current) system.

They released the trailer 8 months ago, and Rockstar haven't said one word about it since then.

Come on, give us something Rockstar.