Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

Not four, five, six, seven.......

hahah ^ it was something like that

Default Re: Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Clevela

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    He will be 29 by then and at the peak of his skills & prime... Stop confusing your old man (Kobrick) with Lebron

I personally dont think he will go anywhere...
    He will be 30 by mid season, and his athleticism would have sharply declined.

Kobe is a student of the game, and his continued dominance and longevity are testament to that.

You're crazy if you think LeBron has added enough to his game to keep this production up in his 30s.

Banned

Default Re: Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Getting a massage on the back patio with the wind blowing off the ocean and the waves dancing together. Wow I'm really #blessed-Lebron

Yeah really sounds like he wants to leave Miami
    Here is some advice, take what LeBron says is a grain of salt. LeBron has said tons of shit that is dumb, lying, bogus, etc.

LeBron will probably be leave in 2014 if he doesn't win a ring in Miami by then. It wouldn't even surprise me if LeBron ends up signing with the Lakers or something, I would expect Kobe to be retired by then and maybe there would be enough cap space/room for him.

LeBron is about as loyal as Shaq and he left two great cities (Orlando and LA). I don't see why LeBron wouldn't leave Miami especially when Miami is an overrated city and he doesn't like the way Pat Riley runs things around that organization.

Banned

Lebron is such a diva bitch. This is why i can't stand him, but i guess if you're that good and know it, you can act like he does....just trips me out how he expects to be catered to with completely different rules than other players by the organizations he plays for.

I mean what he said is as much a guilt tripping threat to the Heat to cater to him by his own rules or he might be gone
    Last edited by Poodle; 01-27-2012 at 02:57 PM.