Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Let's talk about Wade and Lebron's midrange game?

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    Like kobe's ball IQ ?
    Typical paranoid, panic-stricken, don't know what to say response.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RaceBannana
    Lebron has a solid mid range game, last season he was amazing, specially at the beginning... he reverted back during this season.... i think the fact that he is not surrounded by shooters has something to do with it.
    It's always about what Lebron doesn't have around him, or the offense he is in. Well....are we going to say that for his entire career?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RaceBannana
    Lebron has a solid mid range game, last season he was amazing, specially at the beginning... he reverted back during this season.... i think the fact that he is not surrounded by shooters has something to do with it.
    how does not having shooters around u make you have a bad midrange game?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    It's always about what Lebron doesn't have around him, or the offense he is in. Well....are we going to say that for his entire career?
    Im not a Lebron fanboy you can ask that to anybody.... just saying what im seeing......

Serious playground baller MrJohnWall's Avatar

How did i know this fakkit would find someway to mention Jordan?

Hop off his nuts breh. You never even saw him play

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Typical paranoid, panic-stricken, don't know what to say response.

Assumptions.. what do they say about them ?

Wade and his mid range game have been bothering me lately. He believed that once LeBron and Bosh get here he will only get single coverage and will be able to eat teams alive on iso's and pick and rolls. He forgot to practice the mid-range. Can he get it back? Sure. But now that he see's teams will double him and close the lane on him he is jacking 3 pointers. He needs to get it together. Although last year he started off the season pretty bad and finished it averaging 28\7\5 on 48% after All-Star break.

LeBron on the other hand has a good mid-range game, just not a 3 point game. If you can't see that LeBron hit's mid-range J's with ease, you do not watch Miami basketball.

Meh, i was surprised how Lebron became this good of a scorer anyways. People forget that behind all that size, muscles and athleticism Lebron is more of a pass first pointguard, he came in to the NBA to be a playmaker/pointguard. Not to be like Jordan, but more rather like Magic / Penny Hardaway.... and right now he is confused to how he should be playing fulltime with this new offense, strategy, teammates, coach and etcetera, especially when his 1st scoring option (Wade) cant stay healthy and produce like he used to and especially now when they are losing.

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    how does not having shooters around u make you have a bad midrange game?
    because youre not surrounded by multiple guys trying to alter your shot?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    Meh, i was surprised how Lebron became this good of a scorer anyways. People forget that behind all that size, muscles and athleticism Lebron is more of a pass first pointguard, he came in to the NBA to be a playmaker/pointguard. Not to be like Jordan, but more rather like Magic / Penny Hardaway.... and right now he is confused to how he should be playing fulltime with this new offense, strategy, teammates, coach and etcetera, especially when his 1st scoring option (Wade) cant stay healthy and produce like he used to and especially now when they are losing.
    I was wondering where you were, you are usually quick to respond when it comes to threads that place spotlights on Lebron's weaknesses.
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 11-23-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Local High School Star

Assumptions.. what do they say about them ?
    It's true. You haven't posted one rational thought about the injury riddled, somewhat disappointing season so far which hasn't been paranoid. It's always a "Oh yah..." answer. It's like you're taking your ball and going home.

Everyone on God's earth realizes the components of this construction, they can't stand it, and they are rooting against you. Despite that, each town wants the world to love their team and help them celebrate. Ain't happenin bro. Deal with it and support your team. Stop hatin the hate; it ain't stoppin.

It's true. You haven't posted one rational thought about the injury riddled, somewhat disappointing season so far which hasn't been paranoid. It's always a "Oh yah..." answer. It's like you're taking your ball and going home.

Everyone on God's earth realizes the components of this construction, they can't stand it, and they are rooting against you. Despite that, each town wants the world to love their team and help them celebrate. Ain't happenin bro. Deal with it and support your team. Stop hatin the hate; it ain't stoppin.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but i'm loving it. I welcome it, it's interesting, it's why i'm on this board.

Local High School Star

Sorry to dissapoint you, but i'm loving it. I welcome it, it's interesting, it's why i'm on this board.
    Solid comeback. When you lose you raise up the white flag.

You'll love Lebron.

Solid comeback. When you lose you raise up the white flag.

You'll love Lebron.

You must have me confused with somebody else, can't you see the redbars ?? It's what i live for bro. You sound like you are butt hurt. Whats up, u ??? Me >>> You ?

Arcadia, CA

Buttttt, THEY DA BESS right