Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron has lead his team in ppg, apg and rpg every time he's been in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    who the hell makes a thread title stating a fact without actually verifying it first?
    Posted at 9:58
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    yeah, I checked it and that was the only time he didn't lead his team in all categories.

OP made the thread at 10:03 after he had already been proven wrong.

Banned

Default Re: Lebron has lead his team in ppg, apg and rpg every time he's been in the playoffs

hes played "terribly" in two series in his career..
    He's been in the Finals 5 times and was terrible in 4 of them.

Then you have the Celtics series' and Magic series where he failed his team when it mattered.

I just wish he'd go out West so he can be even further exposed much like Dwight Howard

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon

Then you have the Celtics series' and Magic series where he failed his team when it mattered.
    He was terrible in his first 2. Only other series/games i criticise him for is 2008 against Boston (even though he played pretty well in the last 3/4 games), and game 5 against Boston in 2010.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

He was terrible vs the Spurs (2007) and the Mavs 2011

2008 celtics he was bad but wouldnt say terrible

as far as 2009 magic i dont even know what to say....

I just wish he'd go out West so he can be even further exposed much like Dwight Howard

Banned

He was terrible vs the Spurs (2007) and the Mavs 2011

2008 celtics he was bad but wouldnt say terrible

as far as 2009 magic i dont even know what to say....
    He sucked this season.

How do you only manage 1 win against a team that could barely beat and needed league office help to get past a 36 year old Dirk and spare parts?

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

This thread is a perfect example of the typical Lebron Stan. So excited about something that they blabber a wrong opinion or stat for the rest of us to waste our time on. It's cool though, we get the childish enthusiasm...

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Top 1 Bball Mind.

He sucked this season.

How do you only manage 1 win against a team that could barely beat and needed leauge office help to get past a 36 year old Dirk and spare parts?
    Complete misrepresentation of how good the spurs and mavs were...

that's like saying durant sucked in 2012 finals because:

How do you only manage 1 win against a team that could barely beat and needed leauge office help to get past an ancient Celtics team?

and secondly there is literally no player ever who could put up 28/8/4 on 57/52/79 that can be categorized as playing "terribly"

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

He sucked this season.

How do you only manage 1 win against a team that could barely beat and needed league office help to get past a 36 year old Dirk and spare parts?

28/8/4 with 2 steals a game, 57% from the field, 52% from 3. He fcking sucked.

Banned

Complete misrepresentation of how good the spurs and mavs were...

that's like saying durant sucked in 2012 finals because:

How do you only manage 1 win against a team that could barely beat and needed leauge office help to get past an ancient Celtics team?

and secondly there is literally no player ever who could put up 28/8/4 on 57/52/79 that can be categorized as playing "terribly"
    You have to look at context instead of solely on statistics. Miami didn't even play any good teams until the Finals. They should have at least taken it to 6 games.

If you don't want to call his play terrible, you have to at least admit he didn't come through for his team this Finals. Not even close. I'm fine with that.

Or we can go the Lebron fanboi route and say that literally everyone on Miami conspired to make Lebron look bad in 4 of the 5 Finals and that Lebron simply decided not to try against Dallas etc or whatever mentally ill bullshit they want to run with.
    Last edited by masonanddixon; 07-26-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff

28/8/4 with 2 steals a game, 57% from the field, 52% from 3. He fcking sucked.
    I wonder what Mr. Dodson is up to these days.

You have to look at context instead of solely on statistics. Miami didn't even play any good teams until the Finals. They should have at least taken it to 6 games.

If you don't want to call his play terrible, you have to at least admit he didn't come through for his team this Finals. Not even close. I'm fine with that.

Or we can go the Lebron fanboi route and say that literally every on Miami conspired to make Lebron look bad in 4 of the 5 Finals and that Lebron simpled decided not to try against Dallas etc or whatever mentally ill bullshit they want to run with.
    Then explain to me why Lebron had his most efficient series this year against the Spurs?

BECAUSE THE WEST DONT PLAY DEFENSE LIKE THE EAST. There i helped u bb

I wonder what Mr. Dodson is up to these days.

Banned

Or we can go the Lebron fanboi route and say that literally everyone on Miami conspired to make Lebron look bad in 4 of the 5 Finals and that Lebron simply decided not to try against Dallas etc or whatever mentally ill bullshit they want to run with.
    What the fvck are you talking about? Regardless of what LeBron did, they were not going to beat the Spurs.