Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Kevin Durant Hires Analytics Expert, Checks Bron's Stats Every Game

Don't usually (actually, never do) post references from Bleacher Report, but this came up on my feed and thought it's contents were more interesting than it's source.

Per Bleacher Report:

[QUOTE]LeBron James has a not-so-secret admirer, and his name is Kevin Durant.

In an interview with Lee Jenkins of Sports Illustrated, Durant admits to a number of things, including his distaste for second place, his employment of a personal analytics expert and an affinity for LeBron:

[B]"I don

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Durant Hires Analytics Expert, Checks Bron's Stats Every Game

Glad to see KD is gunnin for that #1 spot. Competitive dude
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 04-24-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Don't usually (actually, never do) post references from Bleacher Report, but this came up on my feed and thought it's contents were more interesting than it's source.

Per Bleacher Report:

Read more: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ats-every-game

Is KD too obsessive over statistical value? Can that ultimately hinder a player's game, or does it enhance it?

At least give credit to the actual source of the material instead of some leech site.

NBA lottery pick

Meanwhile, Westbrook shoots another 3.

Wilt when he was gunning for assists and MJ during the triple double streak were big on checking the scorers table during games, though iirc Magic/Bird admitted to checking box scores the day after games to see how the other did.

Either way, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Meanwhile, Chuckbrook shoots another 3.
    fixed

I can't knock the hustle

Lol I wonder what he thinks about Westbrook's game because his efficiency is the total opposite of LeBron's

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbrook
    fixed

College star

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    At least give credit to the actual source of the material instead of some leech site.
    The portion I posted references SI as to where the quote originated. Thanks.

The man's using every tool and science he can to become better. Are people mad about this?

obsessed loser

I think he is devising an unique half-court heave chart for his good friend LeBron...

KD is your typical boxscore poster. Looks at boxscore and thinks he understands everything.
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 04-24-2013 at 07:22 PM.

High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

I believe Durant can be that dude, all he gotta do is conclude the NBA is his to rule, challenge Lebron to a dual and watch as he drool

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    The man's using every tool and science he can to become better. Are people mad about this?
    I tbink he is misguided and it makes me dislike him as a player.