Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: The Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    He's losing it, bro. Nadal is done and LeBron is washed up so his world is just falling apart. Poor guy.

It's certainly a bad time to be a Rafa fan! The fallout from this AO loss has been pretty damn big. All joking aside, the sport of tennis has 3 GOATS and the debate may never be settled. We all lucky to watch tennis in this era.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8
    It's certainly a bad time to be a Rafa fan! The fallout from this AO loss has been pretty damn big. All joking aside, the sport of tennis has 3 GOATS and the debate may never be settled. We all lucky to watch tennis in this era.
    lmao

Federer is the goat until proven otherwise. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. Saying that, I can see Djoker possibly catching up and passing Fed if he can keep this form for the next 3 years. It will depend in his consistency, injuries, and whether the young bucks will pull their heads out of their asses

Zverev I feel like he should have had one by now but the pressure is killing him. The way he broke his racket at the AO was

lmao

Federer is the goat until proven otherwise. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. Saying that, I can see Djoker possibly catching up and passing Fed if he can keep this form for the next 3 years. It will depend in his consistency, injuries, and whether the young bucks will pull their heads out of their asses

Zverev I feel like he should have had one by now but the pressure is killing him. The way he broke his racket at the AO was

Sascha is not a threat in Bo5. Dude is always underachieving. I have more faith in Tsitsipas. Dude looks like he has the goods.

lmao

I think Federer is the GOAT too if they all retired right now but at the end of their careers, odds are you'll be able to make a solid argument for all three.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Sascha is not a threat in Bo5. Dude is always underachieving. I have more faith in Tsitsipas. Dude looks like he has the goods.
    Nah. Tsitsi game isn't tidy enough yet.

Khachanov is the most promising of all, but his Sofia match was weirdly bad. His movement was unlike him and stiff, and all his strokes were a struggle.

Rafa has been the victim of a butterfly effect.

Had Wimbledon not messed up their semifinal OR played it in one day still indoors, Nadal wins the title and wins the AO this year too (no mental hurdle).

Will the Great One hold all four championships again? If he wins the French Open he cements himself as the Greatest of All Time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Nah. Tsitsi game isn't tidy enough yet.

Khachanov is the most promising of all, but his Sofia match was weirdly bad. His movement was unlike him and stiff, and all his strokes were a struggle.

Rafa has been the victim of a butterfly effect.

Had Wimbledon not messed up their semifinal OR played it in one day still indoors, Nadal wins the title and wins the AO this year too (no mental hurdle).
    Your excuses are just pathetic. Ever since Wimbledon you just keep whining like a little bitch that things didn't turn out this way or that. Djokovic is better than Nadal. Just accept it. Breathe it in, assimilate to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Your excuses are just pathetic. Ever since Wimbledon you just keep whining like a little bitch that things didn't turn out this way or that. Djokovic is better than Nadal. Just accept it. Breathe it in, assimilate to it.
    If Djok would be better he wouldnt need indoors to barely beat Rafa on grass, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    If Djok would be better he wouldnt need indoors to barely beat Rafa on grass, lol.
    It's going to be so juicy when the GOAT defeats your hero at the French Open to hold all four grand slams in a couple of months. I revel in how upset you will be.

BTW, Your boy was at his peak in 2011 and got raped 6 times in the finals by DjoGoat. It was so adorable how they were talking about Nadals great serve this tournament...like that was going to matter vs the greatest returner the game has ever seen. He made Nadal look like a fukking scrub. He took it worse than Riley Reid in those gangbang videos.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 02-17-2019 at 06:56 PM.

It's going to be so juicy when the GOAT defeats your hero at the French Open to hold all four grand slams in a couple of months. I revel in how upset you will be.

BTW, Your boy was at his peak in 2011 and got raped 6 times in the finals by DjoGoat. It was so adorable how they were talking about Nadals great serve this tournament...like that was going to matter vs the greatest returner the game has ever seen. He made Nadal look like a fukking scrub. He took it worse than Riley Reid in those gangbang videos.
    keep editing your posts 20 mins later, boy

Nadal went toe to toe in 2012 with him at the AO. He was a mistake backhand smash from going up 5-2 in the 5th set. Of course Djokovic is an alltime great and he took advantage of the mistake at his fav slam. Just like Rafa did at the French Open in 2013 SFs when Djoko touched the net before the 2nd bounce.

Nadal def looked shook this year but he was close to taking him down last year playing INDOORS at a slam designed to be outdoors. Imagine if game 7 of the NBA Finals was played outdoors

He was not as his peak in 2011. He came dangerously close to losing to Fed at FO Finals in 2011, that is not his best whatsoever. We know what his peak is. 2008, 2010, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Nadal went toe to toe in 2012 with him at the AO. He was a mistake backhand smash from going up 5-2 in the 5th set. Of course Djokovic is an alltime great and he took advantage of the mistake at his fav slam. Just like Rafa did at the French Open in 2013 SFs when Djoko touched the net before the 2nd bounce.

Nadal def looked shook this year but he was close to taking him down last year playing INDOORS at a slam designed to be outdoors. Imagine if game 7 of the NBA Finals was played outdoors

He was not as his peak in 2011. He came dangerously close to losing to Fed at FO Finals in 2011, that is not his best whatsoever. We know what his peak is. 2008, 2010, 2013
    Eh, that was peak Fed. Thats not why he wasn't peaking.

How badly will Djokovic dominate everyone at Indian Wells?

Also, how done is Nadal? Lost to that fukking nobody Kyrgios.