Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: GOAT Finals Performer: MJ or D-Wade?

Wade did it once, MJ did it six times. MJ has more credibility in this situation.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore SFMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    I think it's Wade. MJ 2nd best which is not bad.

Discuss.
    Lmfao!
    Troll much?
    Michael Jordan and it's not even close.
    No Modern Day player is even close to Michael Jordan, not even Kobe.

Banned

Wade didn't need Pippen nor Rodman.

He was the man. I say D-Wade has the edge here.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    See.

It's actually arguable. You blind haters just hates on whatever Miami.

Since Wade has only been to the finals once, I guess we have to be fair to Wade and just take 1 of Jordan's multiple final appearances so we can have a single series to single series comparison.

1993 NBA Finals:
    Jordan - 41 / 8.5 / 6.3

2006 NBA Finals (Since u kno, it's the only one Wade was in)
    Wade - 34.7 / 7.8 / 3.8

So let's see... Jordan averaged over 6 more points, more rebounds, and significantly more assists. He also averaged barely over 8 Free throw attempts per game, whereas how many did Wade average over his finals series? Over 16. Both dominated there series, that much is common sense. But what I'm seeing is that Jordan just absolutely killed Wade in the statistics category, while averaging less than half Wade's free throw attempts?

Didn't Dwayne Wade have that dude named Shaquille O'Neal who carried the team during the regular season and was second in MVP voting?

Hell, there wasn't even that itch to get that first one in Jordan's system anymore. It became boring to him, why do you think he retired afterwards? lmao

So yea. Just by taking 1 sample of Jordan's 6 appearances, I already ended your thread. Let's not bring up Jordan's five other final appearances.

/Thread

GTFO

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Banned

Michael Jordan

1993 finals: 41.0 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 6.3 apg, 50.8 fg%
    1992 finals: 35.8 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 6.5 apg, 52.6 fg%

http://www.michaeljordansworld.com/stats_finals.htm
    its not even close

/thread

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    Since Wade has only been to the finals once, I guess we have to be fair to Wade and just take 1 of Jordan's multiple final appearances so we can have a single series to single series comparison.

1993 NBA Finals:
    Jordan - 41 / 8.5 / 6.3

Wade - 34.7 / 7.8 / 3.8

So let's see... Jordan averaged over 6 more points, more rebounds, and significantly more assists. He also averaged barely over 8 Free throw attempts per game, whereas how many did Wade average over his finals series? Over 16. Both dominated there series, that much is common sense. But what I'm seeing is that Jordan just absolutely killed Wade in the statistics category, while averaging less than half Wade's free throw attempts?

Didn't Dwayne Wade have that dude named Shaquille O'Neal who carried the team during the regular season and was second in MVP voting?

Hell, there wasn't even that itch to get that first one in Jordan's system anymore. It became boring to him, why do you think he retired afterwards? lmao

So yea. Just by taking 1 sample of Jordan's 6 appearances, I already ended your thread. Let's not bring up Jordan's five other final appearances.

/Thread

GTFO

Ashbelly, you arent going to win this conversation, not that its actually a conversation.

You do realize your argument is based off of you saying...

"Dwade didnt need Pippen or Rodman"....???????

My question to you is if Wade is so good why did he need Lebron and Bosh come to Miami to get the 3 seed?

Wade isn't in Mj's universe and you know it but you have to keep up on your trolling.

Whats funny is Wade has only made it to the finals once yet while MJ has 6 finals MVP's.

You dont even have the respect to wait and see if Wade can come close to winnning 6 titles.

And the saddest thing for you is if the heat win any titles Lebron is going to win the finals MVP's leaving you seriously emotional.

Keep trolling. You are worse than lebron23 and Pawk.

Banned

Is this thread a joke? Jeff, ban this retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee

1993 NBA Finals:
    Jordan - 41 / 8.5 / 6.3

Wade - 34.7 / 7.8 / 3.8

/Thread

GTFO

Chuck respond to that!!!!!

DONT RUN. RESPOND.

You just got owned so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    This kindergarten dropout called purplechuck is getting worse even as I type this post. He has to be banned until he turns at least 13 or something.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    Rg why u mad foreal? This thread is a joke,kinda like your 100 accounts.

Wade >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5n7UEEkw8M

PLAYOFF BEAST !!

As a rookie he took a HORRIBLE Heat lottery team on his back and led them to the 2nd round of the playoffs. They lost in the 2nd round to the #1 seed and the team with the best record in the NBA, and almost beat them in the 2nd round. He had many clutch moments and led the team in FG%, pts, assists, steals and other stats. Wade made the US Olympic team after his rookie season in 2004. Later on the 2008 Redeem Olympic team Wade was the #1 player of the tournament with the highest averages and shot almost 70% from the field.

He became the fourth rookie since the shot clock era began to lead his team in scoring and assist average in the postseason

In his 2nd year led them far again and were up 3-2 on the Pistons when Wade got hurt. If he didn't get hurt late in that Detrot series he has a championship in his 2nd season. He was absolutely exceptional in this playoff run, for just a 2nd year player he did things we've never seen before from such a young player in the playoffs new in the league (in just his 2nd season)- extremely efficient and dominant on both sides of the floor on offense and defense. Extremely mature game that was Jordan like in his prime.

In his 3rd year he led the team to a championship basically on his back. He shot an astonishing 62% against the Pistons in the eastern conference finals and set defensive playoff records for a series as well.

TO put in perspective how dominant Wade was for a new player entering the league. He shot over 50% on the Pistons defense in the 2005 series, and shot 62% against that defense in the 2006 series. In the 2004 finals Kobe only shot 37% against that Pistons defense and looked horrible against them. Wade tore the Pistons defense apart in 05 and 06.

No one shot 60% on that Pistons defense in 4 games over a 4 year stretch, Wade shot 62% on them in one 6 game playoff series.

I just have to laugh when i hear that it had to do more with Shaq. SHaq was dominant in LA and was by far the better producer and #1 option in LA when he was in his prime. He was nowhere near as dominant in Miami and lost 2 steps. Shaq played 10 minutes less per game with miami in the playoffs and was an 18/8 guy. He was nowhere near the dominant force he was in LA earlier in that decade. The numbers and minutes prove that.

As we know Wade was hurt in 2007.

Wade had Mr inconsistent Beasley and an old and done Jermaine O'Neal as his top 2 options... and you will never win with that. I don't care if you have Jordan, Wilt or,whoever, no one wins with that crappy cast Wade had to work with.

Last year Wade shot 57% and averaged 34 points in the series against the Celtics and that defense of their's.

Playoff BEAST.
    Last edited by Heat007; 03-23-2011 at 05:30 PM.