Default The Heat basically got a slightly worse version of Wade on a much cheaper deal

Dion Waiters is a good deal. Better getting him for like 2 mil than Wade at over 10x that.

Default Re: The Heat basically got a slightly worse version of Wade on a much cheaper deal

What was that thread Russwest0 made?

Default Re: The Heat basically got a slightly worse version of Wade on a much cheaper deal

"Dion Waiters is a good deal"

Waiters is a horrible player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

bran stans have no wit whatsoever. Most pathetic trolls ever.

And they even wear the same number! (Waiters will obviousy not be wearing #3 in Miami).

Local High School Star

Waiters don't sell seats Wade does. People go to nba games in Miami because they want wade. Whats the sale now? Come see Whiteside miss freethrows?

people think im trolling but i would take waiters on a very cheap deal than blowing my team salary on an aging player who at best will take me to the playoffs.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Waiters don't sell seats Wade does. People go to nba games in Miami because they want wade. Whats the sale now? Come see Whiteside miss freethrows?
    TBH nobody goes to Heat games anymore. Everytime I watch a Heat game I see a ton of empty seats.

Shut your bitch ass up Op

Quote Originally Posted by DATBOYFLUENT
    TBH nobody goes to Heat games anymore. Everytime I watch a Heat game I see a ton of empty seats.
    They sold out nearly every game last season. The fan base was re-energized, and nice buzz around the team and the city began to develop as the season progressed. That's another reason why this off-season was so disappointing.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

OP Waiters fan lmao