Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Muslim rapes 10 years old boy in Vienna, blames sex withdrawal

I feel no sympathy...you let savages into your country...you have to deal with savage practices...though I do wonder why the queer couldn't find a 10 year old girl to rape instead.

So is this what people on this board are going to do? This is really the route? Posts articles concerning illegal immigrants and or Muslims committing crimes and then post them as some type of validation of your racism?

Shall I pinpoint specific ethnicities that commit crime and then proceed to post those articles?

These threads expose the f*cking creeps on this board. That's for damn sure.

You and that uber epicly amazing news failed to expose how this has anything to do with religion.... the only thing you exposed is your loathing for muslims & hence your messed up character... and if only rape is your worry then im sure you would have spammed the forum with rape articles, which is something very common, there probably is somebody raping somebody in your vicinity as we speak and i bet they are not muslim... then you would objectively taking on rapists and not ideology.. stop trolling...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-07-2016 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I feel no sympathy...you let savages into your country...you have to deal with savage practices...though I do wonder why the queer couldn't find a 10 year old girl to rape instead.
    Oh ofcourse... everybody was dancing on roses before this guy, not like there was anybody who raped anything before this 1 guy came in and did something which his religion sure thang condones, i mean he even blamed his action on religion like thread title says... must be the case to why this made the news, to why he is just called muslim instead of man or at least immigrant or syrian or whatever, to why this thread was made..... to take on the rape/news itself and not his religion.... because surely he wouldnt have done the same thing and would be very welcome if he was christian instead or something....

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Oh ofcourse... everybody was dancing on roses before this guy, not like there was anybody who raped anything before this 1 guy came in and did something which his religion sure thang condones, i mean he even blamed his action on religion like thread title says... must be the case to why this made the news, to why he is just called muslim instead of man or at least immigrant or syrian or whatever, to why this thread was made..... to take on the rape/news itself and not his religion.... because surely he wouldnt have done the same thing and would be very welcome if he was christian instead or something....
    Sarcasm clearly goes right over your head, mate. Maybe stick to Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Sarcasm clearly goes right over your head, mate. Maybe stick to Lebron?
    Words of wisdom especially you should consider, stuck to basketball... because life, your attitude, logic, humanity, upbringing itself seems to go right over yours... mate... thats a much bigger problem...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-07-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    So is this what people on this board are going to do? This is really the route? Posts articles concerning illegal immigrants and or Muslims committing crimes and then post them as some type of validation of your racism?

Shall I pinpoint specific ethnicities that commit crime and then proceed to post those articles?

Racism?

You do realise that a lot of Anti-Islam groups have Indians, African Americans and other ethnicities protesting alongside them?

I think you're a little confused buddy. Maybe you should get someone to explain to you what racism is.

The true racism is forced immigration thrust on the citizens of 'X" country in the name of 'multiculturalism', even though the majority of the people oppose it.

Some of these wreckless leaders are welcoming in immigrants who aren't civilised and are spilling in from troubled regions like North Africa and the middle East.

Take a look at the percentage of christians in ratio to muslims worldwide immigration.

There's the racism right there if that is what you want to define as racism.

Words of wisdom especially you should consider, stuck to basketball... because life, your attitude, logic, humanity, upbringing itself seems to go right over yours... mate... thats a much bigger problem...
    This doesn't even make sense...if you are going to insult me at least do it with with a bit of wit...I can appreciate that. This though?...this is just pathetic. This is like I'm talking to my 10 year old nephew trying to appear more intelligent and worldly than he really is. Step your game up.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 02-07-2016 at 02:46 AM.

pauk always has to gloss over what actually happened.

He just lets us know that there are so many more happening of the religion he is not affiliated with so this one isn't really a big deal.

so you are saying there was a lot of kid rapes before we got all the migrants ?...okay fair enough, then tell us why we need to import more rapists ?

LMAO sexual emergency

Free this man so he can come up with more gold like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    "a sexual emergency"

Had me rollin' too

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

yeah, it's racism

as if my favorite target here isn't pauk who is as white as milk