Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Favorite 5 Players Going Into Next Season

Just players you enjoy watching...

- Willie Warren, Oklahoma. First caught my eye in the game vs. Davidson and then in the game where Griffin got hurt vs. Texas. Was draining 3 after 3 and that one play where he got a cramp, limped to the other end up the court, and shot and drained a 3 off of one leg then fell to the ground in pain...damn.

- LaceDarius Dunn, Baylor. Can get buckets as quick as anybody and is now the leading returning scorer. Should be able to put up a lot of shots and score over 20 a game easily.

- Juan Fernandez, Temple. Takes over the reigns as the starting PG for Temple. Has eyes in the back of his head and a great flair to his game. Team was 5-6 before he joined, 17-6 after he joined.

- Sherron Collins, Kansas. Senior year should be something special. Expanded his offensive game and proved to be a capable distributor last year. Should have his team in contention for a national championship.

- Greg Monroe, Georgetown. Lefty big with great ball skills. Love watching his passing from the high post and I'm hoping he secures his spot as the #1 pick in '10. Should be able to get Georgetown back to the tournament easily with a weakened Big East.

Default Re: Favorite 5 Players Going Into Next Season

1.ed davis unc
    2.levance fields pitt
    3.scotty reynolds villanova
    4.kemba walker uconn
    5.al farouq aminu wake forest

I wish I could put Jonny Flynn on this list. . .

NBA Superstar

Kalin Lucas
    Sherron Collins
    Demetrius McCamey
    Andy Rautins
    Greg Monroe

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Hmm.... I think I could think of five.

Kemba Walker, UConn
    This is going to be Walker's year. I think if he developed his 3 ball like articles are suggesting, he is easily one of the top point guards in the nation. He still has all of his speed, driving, and passing abilities which were already among the best. I think we could expect to see more games like his Elite Eight performance last year.

Jerome Dyson, UConn
    I think this will be a good year for Dyson. He was easily UConn's most dominate offensive player during last year's regular season up until his injury, and his perimeter defense is very underrated. I expect to hear Dyson in All-American and All-BigEast conversations all year long.

Stanley Robinson, UConn
    Robinson is my darkhorse for POY. He has yet to hit his full potential, which is scary. I certainly hope he keeps up his play to the level of last year's NCAA tourney. If he finally gets his jumper back, all I could say is holy[COLOR="Black"]****.[/COLOR]I expect to see him average a double double with 3 blocks, and to be on the top 10 plays nearly every day.

Alex Oriakhi, UConn
    Oriakhi is looking to be that player Adrien was, but even better. I don't have high expectations this year for Oriakhi, but I think he will push a double double every night. Oriakhi probably has the most pressure on him than any other new starters, as he has to replace Adrien's and Thabeet's production. UConn's other big men with the exception of Gavin Edwards probably will not have too much to contribute.

Jamaal Coombs-McDaniel, UConn
    I think Coombs might be one of the most underrated recruits in the nation. He has great size at 6'7 for a wing player, and dropped large quantities of points throughout high school. He will likely be the 6th man, and I think he could be the Big East freshman of the year.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 23ajay
    1.ed davis unc
    2.levance fields pitt
    3.scotty reynolds villanova
    4.kemba walker uconn
    5.al farouq aminu wake forest
    Fields is gone this year. But good pick with Kemba Walker.

1. Devin Ebanks
    2. Da'Sean Butler
    3. Wellington Smith
    4. Kevin Jones
    5. Truck Bryant

I can't believe Ebanks isn't on anyone's list yet.

1. John Wall (Kentucky)
    Lighting quick, can shift speeds effortlessly and quite simply a program changing recruit. Wall is a human highlight film and has excellent court vision to boot. I look forward to seeing him take a talented Kentucky team of freshmen to the final four.

2. Greg Monroe (Georgetown)
    He's one of the most talented and offensively refined big man I've seen in college for quite some time. His skill set is unbelievable and includes ball handling skills, a reliable hook shot, nice looking perimeter jumper, amazing passing skills, and solid post defense to boot. On skills alone, Monroe is a consensus number one pick, but his motor is the question and I look forward to seeing him dominate the big men of the Big East this coming fall.

3. Stanley Robinson (UConn)
    I love watching this guy play and look for him to turn into a star this season. A 6'9" wing player with tremendous athleticism and the potential to turn into a lock down defender is always promising.

4. Avery Bradley (Texas)
    This guy's got intensity and game to boot. He's an excellent defensive player with good athleticism in a combo guard's frame. If he can showcase solid playmaking ability and play to his potential, he'll be a top 5 pick next season.

5. Craig Brackins (Iowa State)
    He's got a ton of talent on the offensive end and I was really surprised he stayed in school. Along with his excellent offensive game and good perimeter skills, he's a solid rebounder and shows the ability to bang down low once he puts in more time at the gym.

i forgot kalin lucas

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

1. Mike Davis, Illinois
    2. Greg Monroe, Georgetown
    3. Corey Fisher, Villanova
    4. Kalin Lucas, MSU
    5. Greivis Vasquez, Maryland

Honorable Mention: Devin Ebanks, WVU, Scottie Reynolds, Villanova, Jerome Dyson, UConn, Talor Battle, PSU, Patrick Patterson, UK

I am Chris Wilcox

Kenneth Faried - Morehead State

Greg Monroe - Georgetown

Stanley Robinson - UConn

Samardo Samuels - Louisville

Jarvis Varnado - Miss. State

Mark Hill - CSUN
    Tulsa transfer averaged 8.2/2.9 in 20 minutes, serving as Josh Jenkins backup for the majority of the year until Jenkins got hurt in a car accident. Had 13/6 against Memphis in the Tournament.

Willie Galick - CSUN
    Pepperdine transfer, averaged 9.3/5.5 as Townsend's backup/starting alongside him and had 12/6 against Memphis.

J'mison 'Bobo' Morgan - UCLA
    6'10/6'11 big who averaged 2/1 for the Bruins in 5 minutes this past season. Didnt' get much time, but will hopefully get more tihs coming year.

Tyler Honeycutt- UCLA
    Upcoming Frosh from Sylmar in the Valley, averaged 20 points, 15 boards, 3.8 assists and 3.9 blocks a night. Had a 24/20/5 with 10 blocks and 5 steals game.

Michael Roll - UCLA
    Sharpshooting junior averaged 6.7 points last year on 41% shooting from behind the arc.

1. Sherron Collins
    2. Kemba Walker
    3. John Wall
    4. Scottie Reynolds
    5. Stanley Robinson

Really wanted to put Jonny Flynn but atleast he is in the NBA playing for a terrible team. Good luck to you Jonny hope you can help turn the franchise around.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Michael Roll is the perfect name for a 3pt gunner. He will have many awesome nicknames....

Serious playground baller

John wall, stanley Robinson, Jerome dyson, Sherron Collins, Devin ebanks...honorable mention Kyle singler and Avery Bradley...