One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default An interesting view on the NBA final performances of Kobe and MJ

Default Re: An interesting view on the NBA final performances of Kobe and MJ

Kobe stans quiet af.

self-proclaimed Mamba

Kobe stan checking in here...

I don't know how many of you Mamba haters actually read the article cited here, but it is obviously satire. I know this because the author failed to include Kobe's signature, defining game, Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals in his "best performances" category. I personally rate it as the single-best Finals effort, although admittedly I only started following basketball in 1996. In the biggest game of the year, under the greatest of pressure, Kobe put up an astonishing PER

[QUOTE=6 for 24]Kobe stan checking in here...

I don't know how many of you Mamba haters actually read the article cited here, but it is obviously satire. I know this because the author failed to include Kobe's signature, defining game, Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals in his "best performances" category. I personally rate it as the single-best Finals effort, although admittedly I only started following basketball in 1996. In the biggest game of the year, under the greatest of pressure, Kobe put up an astonishing PER

This is nothing new though... You're comparing the GOAT finals performer vs a mediocre finals performer.