Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: The return of Sonny Weems

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He was a 6th man on the Nets.
    Nope. Farmar has never been a 6th man in the NBA. Even they year he averaged the most minutes per game in the NBA (24.6 in 2010-2011 on the Nets who were 24-58) he was a 7th man.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NJN/2011.html

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Nope. Farmar has never been a 6th man in the NBA. Even they year he averaged the most minutes per game in the NBA (24.6 in 2010-2011 on the Nets who were 24-58) he was a 7th man.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NJN/2011.html
    You are a ****ing idiot. He was the Nets 6th man last year you ****ing IDIOT.

I'm done trying to be reasonable with you. You are such a huge ****ing asshole.

I've never seen anyone that can lie like you.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-17-2013 at 08:14 PM.

You are a ****ing idiot. He was the Nets 6th man last year you ****ing IDIOT.

I'm done trying to be reasonable with you. You are such a huge ****ing asshole.

I've never seen anyone that can lie like you.
    Wrong again. Last year he was the Nets 7th or 8th man.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NJN/2012.html

You are the liar claiming Farmar has been an NBA 6th man when he never has been a 6th man on any NBA team. An NBA 6th man implies the 1st man off the bench and many times 6th men are among the top 5 on the team in mpg and sometimes are even left on the court during crunch time.

Do you really believe Jordan Farmar, a back-up point guard, would be the 6th man on a Nets' team with Deron Williams. So Williams was be the first player subbed for during games? Jordan Farmar averaged 21.3 mpg last year on the Nets. Real "NBA 6th men" are like JR Smith on the Knicks who averages 33.4 mpg.

So while not a "scrub" Farmar has never been an NBA 6th man. He was exactly what I called him, an NBA back-up.

Wrong again. Last year he was the Nets 7th or 8th man.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NJN/2012.html

You are the liar claiming Farmar has been an NBA 6th man when he never has been a 6th man on any NBA team. An NBA 6th man implies the 1st man off the bench and many times 6th men are among the top 5 on the team in mpg and sometimes are even left on the court during crunch time.

Do you really believe Jordan Farmar, a back-up point guard, would be the 6th man on a Nets' team with Deron Williams. So Williams was be the first player subbed for during games? Jordan Farmar averaged 21.3 mpg last year on the Nets. Real "NBA 6th men" are like JR Smith on the Knicks who averages 33.4 mpg.

So while not a "scrub" Farmar has never been an NBA 6th man. He was exactly what I called him, an NBA back-up.
    This guy's lies are ****ing ridiculous. Where the **** does it say that Farmar wasn't the Nets 6th man on that ****ing stupid link you posted?

NO WHERE you ****ING IDIOT

JORDAN FARMAR WAS THE NETS 6TH MAN LAST YEAR

You are a pathological LIAR.

And if you actually were an NBA fan and actually did watch Euroleague games like you claim, you would know Farmar plays half his minutes at SHOOTING guard. He's a combo guard, not a point guard you moron. He's never been a guy that played only at point guard on any team he ever played on.

So bringing up Deron Williams is just more of your endless bullshit.

Unbelievable. Posting some links to minutes per game, even including guys that played 1/3 of the season. You are a seriously messed up individual.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-18-2013 at 02:49 PM.

This guy's lies are ****ing ridiculous. Where the **** does it say that Farmar wasn't the Nets 6th man on that ****ing stupid link you posted?

NO WHERE you ****ING IDIOT

JORDAN FARMAR WAS THE NETS 6TH MAN LAST YEAR

You are a pathological LIAR.

And if you actually were an NBA fan and actually did watch Euroleague games like you claim, you would know Farmar plays half his minutes at SHOOTING guard. He's a combo guard, not a point guard you moron. He's never been a guy that played only at point guard on any team he ever played on.

So bringing up Deron Williams is just more of your endless bullshit.

Unbelievable. Posting some links to minutes per game, even including guys that played 1/3 of the season. You are a seriously messed up individual.

No the links show that Deron Williams, Kris Humphries, Marshon Brooks, Anthony Morrow, Gerald Green, and Sheldon Williams all played more minutes per game than Farmer. No NBA 6th man is going to be 7th in mpg on a team. And that is not even mentioning Gerald Wallace and Mehmet Okur who both also played more mpg than Farmar and if you add up both of their games with the Nets together would almost be an many games as Farmar played. So last year Farmar was really the 7th or 8th man of the Nets.

No the links show that Deron Williams, Kris Humphries, Marshon Brooks, Anthony Morrow, Gerald Green, and Sheldon Williams all played more minutes per game than Farmer. No NBA 6th man is going to be 7th in mpg on a team. And that is not even mentioning Gerald Wallace and Mehmet Okur who both also played more mpg than Farmar and if you add up both of their games with the Nets together would almost be an many games as Farmar played. So last year Farmar was really the 7th or 8th man of the Nets.
    You don't even know what a freaking 6th man is..............

I am your soldier!

Did Weems choose to stay overseas so he wouldn't have to come back to the Raptors? Will he come back when he's a free agent (is he now), or just stay out there?