Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Most Annoying NBA Commentators

In my Opinion it is

1. Charles Barkley. The paula abdul of sports commentators. Is this guy always drunk/high? He interrupts himself halfway through nearly every thought he trys to convey and never gets to the f***ing point. He is the NBA's version of John Madden. Lets just state the obvious every time we're called upon for our opinions.

2. Kenny Smith. He is almost as bad as Barkley but since he completes his sentences most of the time and doesn't interrupt himself halfway through most of his points he's a little better. The ultimate exaggerator. Always hanging on to kobes balls like a b**ch.

3. Stuart Scott. This guy is a stat robot. all he f**ing does is read off obligatory stats that mean absolutely nothing. Plus that creepy cross eyed thing.

Default Re: Most Annoying NBA Commentators

During games or on a panel for a pregame/halftime/postgame?

Mark Jackson. I hate everything about him. His voice, his views on what basketball is all about, his opinions. Just horrible. He also sounds like a f*cking robot.

National High School Star

regie miller

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

Charles Barkley is not the brightest guy, but he's certainly entertaining. Definitely doesn't annoy me. Agree on Kenny Smith though. That guy's a douche.

As far as in-game commentators go, that Tommy Heinson guy that does Celtics games. Absolute homer.. I hate that guy

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

I invite all of the non L.A. resident ISH members to fly to find a way to watch a Laker game on Fox Sports West or KCal 9. Stu Lantz has to be the most ingnorant sumbeetch in sports. Why lord? Why would you take Chicky Baby from us and leave us with Stu? That's like taking Biggie and leaving Puff.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Dickie Vitale... Did one game this season with the Nuggets and Heat. Not sure if he did any more after that, but I hope not. We don't need a grown man acting all excited like a little kid, it's something that annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Dickie Vitale... Did one game this season with the Nuggets and Heat. Not sure if he did any more after that, but I hope not. We don't need a grown man acting all excited like a little kid, it's something that annoys me.

Feck you dickie V is awesome. He always makes great points and his old man weezie voice is just classic.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    I invite all of the non L.A. resident ISH members to fly to find a way to watch a Laker game on Fox Sports West or KCal 9. Stu Lantz has to be the most ingnorant sumbeetch in sports. Why lord? Why would you take Chicky Baby from us and leave us with Stu? That's like taking Biggie and leaving Puff.
    I'm a Southern Cali Laker hater, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Chick was great to listen to. What I liked about him was that he wasn't a homer announcer at all. He called out the Lakers on many occassions. I can't stand Lantz......way too biased. For the record......I don't watch the local Portland announcers cause I only see Blazers games on local CA stations or national tv, but from what I hear they are pretty homerish.

Bol'd over

Kenny Smith has to be the worst, the master exaggerator

Local High School Star

the studio cats
    1.stewart scott..man this dude is nothing but a groupie,he is annoying as hell
    2.kenny smith...really tries to act like he knows what he's talking about but ends up making a fool of himself...please dont let him call another slam dunk contest.
    3.charles barkley...i can barely understand what he's talking about
    4. chris webber...i hate how he acts like he was some tough guy when he played, c-webb was soft and a choker

the game announcers
    1. that chick on espn...who da hell hired her?
    2.the dude who works with the chick on espn
    3.jeff van gundy...he seems to bring his personal vendettas to the job
    4. mark jackson...he's just annoying

Saw a basketball once

Reggie miller is annoying as ****. charles barkely is hilarious and always makes me laugh how stupid he is. Boston announcers are pretty bad too. Houston announcers are a bunch of complainers.

Local High School Star Copperhead's Avatar

Mark Jackson and Reggie Miller

I rule the local playground Devientz's Avatar

The guy who says "See, I Like that" ten trillion times a game

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    Kenny Smith has to be the worst, the master exaggerator
    Kenny Smith is my least favorite as well. I also don't like Bill Walton. He just comes across as mentally challenged.