Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Madden 2011 - who else got the fever?

I thought the demo was sick. I just wish LT was in for the Jets. The game seems more realistic with less bullshit.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

I cant wait for Madden 11, it looks sick.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    They've added quite a bit of features for people like you who have no clue about football but may be intrigued at playing Madden. With that said I would reccommend you renting or borrowing the game (Madden 10) IF possible. Or if you can buy a game and return it? Cool. Here in America we have Gamestop and you can buy a used game and so long as you return it within a week? You can return it and get your money back. I'd do it this way. Mess around with it and see if it captures your interest. If it doesnt? Do not buy Madden 11, no matter how much hype it gets. No matter how goo the reviews are. Trust me.

I borrowed Tiger Woods golf game which has awesome graphics. But my understanding of golf is poor. So I didnt find myself enjoyin the game nor wanting to learn on the fly and somehow understand it. I was wacking at the ball aimlessly posting bad scores. I almost purchased Fifa 10 but didnt. NHL as well. People hype the game up because they like the sport. They understand the sport. So playing it on a video game is good for them. But for you? Not so much.

The one difference with all these games is Madden is very popular so you may see more people with it than without. I need more than 2 hands to count the Madden gamers on my xbox friends list. I only need 2 hands with fingers to spare of gamers with Fifa. Only 1 hand for gamers with NHL AND Tiger Woods golf. So sometimes your gaming buddies can influence if you purchase a game or not. But again, I would find a way to play Madden 10. If none of your friends offline have Madden and there is no way to rent it?

Do not waste your money on Madden 11. $60 is too much money to risk whether or not you'll enjoy the game or not. Just my advice.
    Thanks, GOBB. Appreciated. Think I'll go rent Madden 10 first for a couple of days, and see what I think. Think the last NFL game I've played was on Gameboy. NFL Blitz or something like that. It was pretty easy.

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

looks good!!! after playin the demo they're makin this game more and more realistic every year! LOVE the gameflow mode...gonna make me feel like I'm coach Kub! lol it looks sick though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
    looks good!!! after playin the demo they're makin this game more and more realistic every year! LOVE the gameflow mode...gonna make me feel like I'm coach Kub! lol it looks sick though.
    Texans are gonna be sick there to

Saw a basketball once Foye&McCants's Avatar

nice to see the gameflow is appealing to twisted rodent retards like they intended

Quote Originally Posted by Foye&McCants
    nice to see the gameflow is appealing to twisted rodent retards like they intended

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Iam not falling for this shit again.
    This.

The same game, over and over with improved graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    2K5 was a great football game, true. BUT, some people EXTREMELY OVERRATE it. Its just like the EA haters use 2K5 b/c its all they got. If you had a totally unbiased sports gamer and made them play one game of Madden 11 (or 10) and one game of 2K5, they'd choose Madden.

And no, I'm not an EA fanboy. I really, really, really wish there wasn't this EA monopoly over the NFL, because I'd like the competition between the games, but its not like Madden is putting TOTAL garbage out year in and year out. Madden 10 was a HUGE leap from the previous games. And if Madden 11 makes any similar leap, it'll be great.
    Do you realize how long it took EA to surpass 2k5?

The fact that people are still comparing madden each year with a predecessor that is six years old says enough.

im not getting madden 11 because they took off hit stick

Quote Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
    im not getting madden 11 because they took off hit stick
    heard about that, i heard it will automatically hit harder? i dont get it oyu just control ur defender then 'run' into the offensive player to makea tackle? or is there a tackle button now?

also i heard there is no turbo up/speed button on offense? and that is automatic to?

i dont like either of those changes at all.

bb4life what system u got? 360 or PS3?

bb4life what system u got? 360 or PS3?

going to DL the demo soon

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life

going to DL the demo soon
    oh aite

6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    6 days.
    Juiced! Gonna get my paycheck this friday and pre-pay for my sh!t at gamestop