Default Russia Has Gone Full Hunger Games, Is Now Televising Children MMA Fights

Modern day Sparta.

Meanwhile... college kids here need safe spaces or they'll meltdown and cry. We're fooked.

CBS News — The Moscow-backed leader of the Russian region of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, faced criticism Wednesday after his sons took part in televised mixed martial arts fights involving children as young as eight.

One of Kadyrov’s sons, 10-year-old Akhmad, beat another boy by a technical knockout in the cage during a so-called exhibition bout on a nationally televised fight card Tuesday, while his younger brothers Eli and Adam also won their fights as a crowd of adults in the hall cheered them on.

The children walked into the ring with background music, were announced in the same way as pro fighters and were rewarded with belts when they won, with their father looking on. The TV broadcast from the Chechen capital Grozny was chiefly focused on adult bouts, but featured professional commentary and graphics introducing the child fighters

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Russia Has Gone Full Hunger Games, Is Now Televising Children MMA Fights

I swear to God I can't wait to have children so I can breed warriors. I will let them taste blood early so that they never forget it.

I will not let my country become the world's biggest bitch.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Russia Has Gone Full Hunger Games, Is Now Televising Children MMA Fights

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I swear to God I can't wait to have children so I can breed warriors. I will let them taste blood early so that they never forget it.

your bltchmade DNA cannot foster warriors, just more betas to burden society.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    your bltchmade DNA cannot foster warriors, just more betas to burden society.

My spawn will cleanse society and that includes the filth like you and every BLM waste of taxpayer money.

NBA Superstar

My spawn will cleanse society and that includes the filth like you and every BLM waste of taxpayer money.
    not sure what BLM is but I know that your sad attempt at strawmanning me proves your betaness and lack of warrior DNA.

this is all information attained via the scientific method, it is indisputable.

Go furrow with your herd until they tell you how to react next.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    not sure what BLM is but I know that your sad attempt at strawmanning me proves your betaness and lack of warrior DNA.

this is all information attained via the scientific method, it is indisputable.

Go furrow with your herd until they tell you how to react next.

I've crushed weak ass fools weaker than you. They never stood a chance against my warrior flesh.

I am the Alpha and the Omega and you will succumb to my will.

There are children boxers, why not children MMA. They need an outlet to learn discipline and martial arts are a great one.

Need to have sex first tho