Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    It's not you, it's me.

It's the same routine day in and day out. Wake up, work, go home, eat dinner, watch a couple hours of tv, play beer games with Prime over the internet, **** you. BTW, I don't think the ED has anything to do with being drunk when we ****.

I need something new. Maybe a trip to Cancun...yes, yes...I know the fishing isn't as good there as it is in Newfoundland and yes, I do know Newfies have cooler accents than Mexicans. But we need something to spice up the relationship.

Maybe have a three way with a beautiful senorita or a West Indian Manatee....your call. No pressure. If you don't like having sex outside of the species (excluding me), then that's fine. I don't know if I'll even be able to feel a 15 year old Mexican prostitute (luckily I don't have that problem with you thanks to your ripped muscles).

But if you do want to try the WIM, maybe we can do it underwater. I think you look cute in scuba gear.

Have you considered a water birth at all?...too soon? Ok.
    It's because I've changed isn't it? In the past months it's apparent to some people that I have...maybe not in major personality trait ways but in ways that make me a better more mature and sure of myself person. I have tried....I did so because I had someone help me who had to convince me they were serious about me...now I got over many a hurtle from my past experiences to make these leaps and continue with them....I feel now that I was left aloof....why?....why does it feel I have been left adrift mid amazingness?

You're strong enough and are ignoring me now and being far more distant than ever before....you are more than my best friend yet it feels like you're treating me like less....I've got to say one big thing though, too summarize this whole thing, which I tried to mention to you but to avail or response.... I, I am there, I am always there because I trust and believe in my word and I am being fully 110% honest and no person can or will sway me no matter how thing may look, no matter how much I get hurt I keep my word because what I told them is the honest truth and the feelings which I will forever have....if someone says to me that I deserve someone who will show the feelings back or that after reading my stuff, that you may think I need to find someone more deserving...don't say that to me, because I understand those positions but I don't accept them, find the person I mean and explain it to you that they could loose someone who means as much as I am very clearly saying to me....tell them how you're not taking the gamble in life you should have followed thru with...tell it to them and don't tell me what I ought to be doing with my own life...cause I know my choices and I choose full honesty and full true belief in someone....the reasons are for him to know and me to know, no one else....He should know.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

You took a lot of time to make that thread:good job:repped!

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Wow, this is actually a very informative ranking, and thanks for making this quality thread.
    Im pretty sure its ordered by post count and not an actual ranking (cmon, Im Jizzo;s favorite - total homo).

pretty entertaining read. I would agree with most poster descriptions. where's Jizzo's description?

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

strong views on his teams and his politics

very nice list, I think you might've overlooked a few people though...

College star

Nice list, would earn a rep, but I'm not on it, so **** you

:)

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    It's because I've changed isn't it? In the past months it's apparent to some people that I have...maybe not in major personality trait ways but in ways that make me a better more mature and sure of myself person. I have tried....I did so because I had someone help me who had to convince me they were serious about me...now I got over many a hurtle from my past experiences to make these leaps and continue with them....I feel now that I was left aloof....why?....why does it feel I have been left adrift mid amazingness?

You're strong enough and are ignoring me now and being far more distant than ever before....you are more than my best friend yet it feels like you're treating me like less....I've got to say one big thing though, too summarize this whole thing, which I tried to mention to you but to avail or response.... I, I am there, I am always there because I trust and believe in my word and I am being fully 110% honest and no person can or will sway me no matter how thing may look, no matter how much I get hurt I keep my word because what I told them is the honest truth and the feelings which I will forever have....if someone says to me that I deserve someone who will show the feelings back or that after reading my stuff, that you may think I need to find someone more deserving...don't say that to me, because I understand those positions but I don't accept them, find the person I mean and explain it to you that they could loose someone who means as much as I am very clearly saying to me....tell them how you're not taking the gamble in life you should have followed thru with...tell it to them and don't tell me what I ought to be doing with my own life...cause I know my choices and I choose full honesty and full true belief in someone....the reasons are for him to know and me to know, no one else....He should know.
    Did you propose to that broad?

Actually I stole that rant from a random online blog, it's not about me at all.

And no I never proposed, I decided it was better to wait for a while, but she and I are still living together and things are great.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Glove_20 - Probably had adoration and adulation poured on him his entire life from his parents. He comes here, makes lists, does the research, knows he has to be right, cuz he always did good in school, he met his list criteria and his mommy thinks he special. People argue with him and it is not just his list, Glove takes it personal. Kid don't like to be told he is wrong, so he hates. Very arrogant, but at the end of the day it is better that he is here. Despite what people says he does know what he is talking about, he just needs to see things from all sides, as oppose to just his own.

I don't even know what you are talking about. I always see it from every side. You don't see my changing my opinion a lot becaue I'm usually right, thats all.

Fitness Made Simple ManlyStanley69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    [COLOR="Magenta"]How did you get all of those posts? Is there a cheat code or something that I don't know about that raises your post count to unmanly amounts like 13,000???[/COLOR]

And no I never proposed, I decided it was better to wait for a while, but she and I are still living together and things are great.
    Be mindful of how you talk about your significunt other ... they lurk around these parts.

Quote Originally Posted by e-Thugstylez
    Be mindful of how you talk about your significunt other ... they lurk around these parts.
    Yeah I know, hippos and I were just talking about our relationship. D'uh.

NBA Superstar

Thank god you didn't actually type that because I was confused out of my mind. All you had to do was add some words I've never seen before and I would have thought I was reading a James Joyce novel.

The reason I thought about your girl is because in that post you said a significant other finally proved you mean everything to her. I thought you were talking about real life.

I thought perhaps that was why you were holding off on proposing. BTW, don't get married. You should strive to be like Hank in Californication. Hot woman, nice family, she leaves, you still have resemblence of family life BUT now you get to play the field. Can you write? Cause I don't think there can be a Hank Moody marine biologist, oceanographer or whatever your profession is. It just would be to intense for that type of personality.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by e-Thugstylez
    That's why he's talking to me. Silly child.

Quote Originally Posted by ManlyStanley69
    [COLOR="Magenta"]How did you get all of those posts? Is there a cheat code or something that I don't know about that raises your post count to unmanly amounts like 13,000???[/COLOR]
    First mistake was assuming I am a man.

Ummm K.